Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Home Affairs Head Office (Pretoria)

Default Home Affairs Head Office (Pretoria)

Does anyone know where the Home Affairs Head Office in Pretoria is? We would like to go through there tomorrow morning to apply for passports. We need them to come back ASAP so we don't want to submit them at a regional centre.

Corner Maggs and Petroleum Street,Waltloo, Pretoria.
    "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by hashbrown99 View Post
    Corner Maggs and Petroleum Street,Waltloo, Pretoria.
    Thank you.

I are not able to apply for your passports there. Really. You have to submit it at provincial office and then you can possibly fast track it from there. But if you try anyway, good luck. And that address is correct, use the magg street entrance.
    Boycott MWEB
    1. Leave MWeb! They WILL throttle your 1Mbps line to death as soon you download over 100GB
    2. Cancellation form

the one in Centurion (Paul Krüger street If I am not wrong) is usually best at about 1 am ish.

I was on myBB when I posted this, then caught another wave elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    the one in Centurion (Paul Krüger street If I am not wrong) is usually best at about 1 am ish.
    It's Kruger Avenue:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ft...5&z=17&iwloc=C
    Last edited by Khyron; 09-04-2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down.

Super Grandmaster

Dude I applied for mine from the eastern cape last month ... I got it back within a week. They're really jacked up lately w.r.t. passports.

Just take along your ID, 2 colour photos, your thumbs and about R200.
    Chicks are car guards.™ Kick 'em inna panty!

I suffer from A.D.D. : Attention Deficit Diso - oooh lets go ride bikes! ~

The one in Centurion opens on Saturdays till about 12pm.

I applied for a zimbabwean permit at Randfontein home affairs on Thursday the 11th of November 2010,on Monday the 13th of Dec 2010,I received a message saying my permit is ready for collection at the office of application.I went on Friday the 17th of Dec and,I was told that,it has been approved but its still in Pretoria.I again went there on Wednesday the 6th of January 2011,still I was told that its still along the way.I went there again on Tuesday the 8th of February.and I was told the same previous sentiments.I also met with the people I applied the same day and their permits were ready but mine,wasn't there.they have me the phone numbers to check on them,but still there is nothing.upto today the 22nd of march,I have called several time but to no avail.

Now I juss want to ask that,does it take more than 4 months for documents to be send from Pretoria to Randfontein na?and with the myth I heard that some permits are bring sold at Randfontein,I'm now afraid that I might end up bring a victim.please help I don't know what to do.must I go to Pretoria myself,I'm now under pressure at work because I keep of giving them empty promises.please help.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maputa View Post
    I applied for a zimbabwean permit at Randfontein home affairs on Thursday the 11th of November 2010,on Monday the 13th of Dec 2010,I received a message saying my permit is ready for collection at the office of application.I went on Friday the 17th of Dec and,I was told that,it has been approved but its still in Pretoria.I again went there on Wednesday the 6th of January 2011,still I was told that its still along the way.I went there again on Tuesday the 8th of February.and I was told the same previous sentiments.I also met with the people I applied the same day and their permits were ready but mine,wasn't there.they have me the phone numbers to check on them,but still there is nothing.upto today the 22nd of march,I have called several time but to no avail.

Now I juss want to ask that,does it take more than 4 months for documents to be send from Pretoria to Randfontein na?and with the myth I heard that some permits are bring sold at Randfontein,I'm now afraid that I might end up bring a victim.please help I don't know what to do.must I go to Pretoria myself,I'm now under pressure at work because I keep of giving them empty promises.please help.
    Hi Maputa! It sounds like something has definitely gone wrong there somewhere. Are you able to go on Saturday morning? Most of the Home Affairs are open on Saturdays. Get then names of all the people you deal with and if you can, get a contact number so that you can keep calling them. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by maputa View Post

Permits can not be resold as they are shipped with an applicant details already printed

my g/f's been waiting for her SA residency permit since Aug 2010.
    Now they tell us the application was never "captured on the system".

:-(

Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    Dude I applied for mine from the eastern cape last month ... I got it back within a week. They're really jacked up lately w.r.t. passports.

Just take along your ID, 2 colour photos, your thumbs and about R200.
    Application fees went up April 1st. A passport is now R400. Home Affairs have jacked up their prices.

the other home affairs thats always empty is the one in pretorius street (between paul kruger & bosman)...opposite church square...and their service is pretty fast

Hello, guys!
    Did anybody _recently_ made application for Permanent Residence? I'm interesting where I can apply and most important - where is adequate terms and personnel.
    Thanks!
    PS
    May be someone knows a good lawyer? I have all docs, but have no time watching caffeine turtles.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast