Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 161718 LastLast

Thread: TopTV Q&A

+1

Same issue we installed TopTV for my mother in-law, 78 years old, she's cant fathom the epg. Would be great for a printable tv guide that we could give her.
    . An awesome util : DropBox
    . Mind blowing bandwidth

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warwickw View Post
    +1

Same issue we installed TopTV for my mother in-law, 78 years old, she's cant fathom the epg. Would be great for a printable tv guide that we could give her.
    maybe we should mail that m connor person and let her know our plight.
    Last edited by Chevron; 21-09-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Cant even begin to imagine that epg on a crt screen...

Also, it takes about half an hour to see what's on for a 8 hour period over all channels worth watching (usually I do this on a Saturday morning and let the tv play in the background while cleaning house and fixing things so I don't have to go change it manually).

Quote Originally Posted by Qwikslver View Post
    maybe we should mail that m connor person and let her know our plight.
    I have.
    Will again if you wish.
    All they need is a decent freaking website designer.

Well I already have a response. She's awesome:

Our IT team is working on making the website TV guide available in PDF, which can be printed and used. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Qwikslver View Post
    Well I already have a response. She's awesome:
    Gave me a similar story about a year ago. Don't hold your breath.
    On the other hand if it happens in the next week or 2 I'll be very impressed and take my words back.

So.

TV with Thinus reports that vice president for marketing, Elouise Kelly has left the company unceremoniously:
    http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2011/1...-toptv-as.html.

What does this mean? I wanted to hear what TopTV have planned for the near future (which is now the recent past, like September 2011) but I guess my hopes of hearing anything from them are all but dashed now.

I have been toying with the idea of cancelling my subscription with them for a while now but have been hanging on for some good news from them last month. I do not like their R99 bouquet so the thing to do for me will be to cancel/disconnect.

If I don't hear anything encouraging from them soon, this just might be my last few months with them (R199/mth is a lot of money for no sport).

I already miss proper football (you know exactly what I mean) and my son has been asking me if we are going to go back to DStv (which has Disney XD on the R240/mth bouquet).

I would really like to support you TopTV but the silence is so defening I don't think it is worth it anymore.

That R40 extra per month will be well worth it.

Its amazing that they take one channel - I think its 451's programs ... "create" a new channel (453)... and continue repeating old stuff (and I'm talking atleast (3-6 months back) on there...
    So yeah... also considering cancelling my subscription...
    Definitely need a PRINTED guide... employ me... I'll come do it for you

Quote Originally Posted by MartieS View Post
    Its amazing that they take one channel - I think its 451's programs ... "create" a new channel (453)... and continue repeating old stuff (and I'm talking atleast (3-6 months back) on there...
    So yeah... also considering cancelling my subscription...
    Definitely need a PRINTED guide... employ me... I'll come do it for you
    Send a mail to this address asking when one will be available:

mconnor@toptv.co.za

Hey guys, i see my toptv decoder has a usb port... can it play off usb drives? If so how do i go about this?

Super Grandmaster

The usb port doesn't work. They lied earlier & said it'll be used for pvr
    "The night is dark and full of turnips"

Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    The usb port doesn't work. They lied earlier & said it'll be used for pvr
    dammit, i need these devices to start doubling up.... to many boxes etc to own...

Anyone else's toptv signal go all snowy?? I checked all connections but all is fine ony toptv snowy...dstv and all other channels are fine. When viewing toptv through composite its fine too just through RF its snowy.....
    Is this also as a result of the sentech signa swithc that dstv informed us about?

Can some one help me with this error i get on my top tv? This card is not authorised CA set top box ID is 2528925844783370 smart card ID is 000001930072 (6)

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 161718 LastLast