Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jo’burg become a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    We, the people living in these areas who are stuck without power for atleast 4 hours daily for the last 5 weeks.......

edit:
    Btw, that includes sis Thembi and her husband who also live there
    Well if that is the case you need to put in the boot. That's terrible. I'm lucky I don't live there.

Can i put his name in ''i see a spammer joining'' thread now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    No, you came here picking a fight.Drawing your own wild conclusions to posts which wasn't even closely related to your agenda. But you turned it into your agenda pretty quickly.
    I still do not understand what was meant by "the difference is we pay for it." I found that comment absurd and confusing and asked for clarification.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    I still do not understand what was meant by "the difference is we pay for it." I found that comment absurd and confusing and asked for clarification.
    Do we not pay for our electricity?

in other words, if we don't pay for the service, that is fine. Understand?

What is your problem?

We paid for it, so we have our right to complain!
    Former freedom fighter, now hero of the Republic, Sir Juliass Mallama was always telling the public: "I am not a joke, I am a jerk."
    What is ANC? Answer

Blog Entries

may be it is too difficult for lower intelligence .....

edit: I never say anything here....
    Former freedom fighter, now hero of the Republic, Sir Juliass Mallama was always telling the public: "I am not a joke, I am a jerk."
    What is ANC? Answer

Quote Originally Posted by DreamKing View Post
    may be it is too difficult for lower intelligence .....

edit: I never say anything here....
    Eish
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

In the darkest corner of your mind scratching at doors to open

Quote Originally Posted by seventhson View Post
    And you forget Iraq is a war zone.
    So is JHB - More ppl die there per annum then in Iraq

I just want to chip in here. Yes we pay for our electricity etc etc....but I just want to say the following again.

This attitude of "Oh we are still better off than Iraq" *** is moronic. Do the people that have this kind of attitude have no bloody aspirations? Do you not want to see your country rise up and take its place amongst the rest of the 1st world countries? It is because our government has got the same kind of attitude as those people that our cities is starting to look like the rest of Africa.

The government keeps shoveling sh*t and we call it sugar! STOP it and call it what it is.

@ JohnGalt....if you so happy with 3rd world standards, then why dont you move further up north into Africa proper and go check out what the future of this country could potentially be if the government does not pull up its socks. tsk

In the darkest corner of your mind scratching at doors to open

No, I doubt it. We were after all a third world hell hole during apartheid for most of the population. Thankfully things are much better today.
    LOL such ignorance. Hey DOLT wake the hell up - we are NOT better off. When I say we I mean the entire country. I don't have the energy this late on a friday to type all the reasons but it's ok. Live in your delusions for all I care and have a happy ****ing friday. Careful not to get hijacked by those wonderfully uplifted people you believe are better off now.

Quote Originally Posted by warchylde View Post
    So is JHB - More ppl die there per annum then in Iraq

(Sorry , no eyes rolling icon.)

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    I just want to chip in here. Yes we pay for our electricity etc etc....but I just want to say the following again.

This attitude of "Oh we are still better off than Iraq" *** is moronic. Do the people that have this kind of attitude have no bloody aspirations? Do you not want to see your country rise up and take its place amongst the rest of the 1st world countries? It is because our government has got the same kind of attitude as those people that our cities is starting to look like the rest of Africa.

The government keeps shoveling sh*t and we call it sugar! STOP it and call it what it is.

@ JohnGalt....if you so happy with 3rd world standards, then why dont you move further up north into Africa proper and go check out what the future of this country could potentially be if the government does not pull up its socks. tsk
    I'm not happy with third world standards. Thankfully as I said earlier today with 10 million more people with housing , electricity and running water we're much less third world than in 1994. If only people were this vocal during apartheid about people not having electricity and services (when we were totally third world) then I might give their gripes some more credibility for being concerned rather than decisive. Do you understand the difference ?

I'm not happy with third world standards. Thankfully as I said earlier today with 10 million more people with housing , electricity and running water we're much less third world than in 1994. If only people were this vocal during apartheid about people not having electricity and services (when we were totally third world) then I might give their gripes some more credibility for being concerned rather than decisive. Do you understand the difference ?
    Just as a example...and a bit off topic...so I do appologize....but pre 1994, you could eat off the floor of Tygervalley hospital....now I hear it is a crap hole. Yeah...sure...better off.

Master

I'm not happy with third world standards. Thankfully as I said earlier today with 10 million more people with housing , electricity and running water we're much less third world than in 1994.
    Really? And what about the impoverished? Beggars at every traffic light. A squatter camp around every corner. It has literally exploded in the last 15 years. Middle class has grown, but people living below the poverty line has expanded by factors of 10. We are much worse off in the grander scale of things.
    Im Not Negative, Im A Realist!

Bwaahahahahahah good joke for the day.
    #FREEISRAEL

Quote Originally Posted by KillerX View Post
    Really? And what about the impoverished? Beggars at every traffic light. A squatter camp around every corner. It has literally exploded in the last 15 years. Middle class has grown, but people living below the poverty line has expanded by factors of 10. We are much worse off in the grander scale of things.
    Are you serious ? I mean honestly ? Do you really propose with a straight face things have gotten worse for the average South African ? Silly.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast