Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MWeb Bandwidth Usage Link

Default MWeb Bandwidth Usage Link

I am on a 4gig unshaped uncapped Business Package.

I thought I saw a link in the "My Account" section which showed your web usage as well as the fasted, slowest and average upload and download speeds. As well as usage.

Maybe I was dreaming.

The thing is that my internet connection is very erratic. From downright dead to fast.

Anyone else have the same problem?

And I don't have any access to the router to see what it is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakavenue View Post
    I am on a 4gig unshaped uncapped Business Package.

I thought I saw a link in the "My Account" section which showed your web usage as well as the fasted, slowest and average upload and download speeds. As well as usage.
    Hi Oakavenue,

You were not dreaming. You can login to myaccount.mweb.co.za to see your usage graphs (Business ADSL packages only).

MWB.
    MWEB - Contact us here, or PM MWEB Operations for assistance. ADSL online signup/upgrade here.

Default MWeb Bandwidth Usage Link

I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakavenue View Post
    I can't find it.
    Hi Oakavenue,

Once logged in, look down the menu on the left-hand side for 'My Business Uncapped ADSL'. Click on it and at the bottom of the main pg your will see 3 buttons;

Edit NMS Notifications - here you can provide a cell number to be SMSed when your line goes up or down
    View Graphs - displays current and historical throughput graphs
    View Usage - displays how much traffic has been used during a user-definable period

MWB.
    MWEB - Contact us here, or PM MWEB Operations for assistance. ADSL online signup/upgrade here.

For MWeb Business account?

Thank you very much, got it.

Um... I get 0Gb used so its broken. Thats on Consumer Connect.

ER: Dumb moment, you can't see May's detailed usage as the month ain't over yet Duh!
    No one gives an [expletive]... unless you can describe your problem effectively.