Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast

Thread: ANCYL to 'vandalise' Cape Town

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    I think the problem is that certain people would prefer other people to do that for them--they aren't prepared to stand together as a community and build houses together.

Funnily enough, wouldn't that be an excellent initiative? Teach people to build their own homes under supervision. Have a community stand together and help each other build their homes. It'll build more foundations than just physical ones and it'll give many skills they would otherwise not have had and perhaps assist in finding work in the future. Any merit to this idea?
    I think so.

The system is broken, there just simply isnt enough money in the entire country to build everyone a house, free healthcare, free school, free grant access, free everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    Teach people to build their own homes under supervision. Have a community stand together and help each other build their homes. It'll build more foundations than just physical ones and it'll give many skills they would otherwise not have had and perhaps assist in finding work in the future. Any merit to this idea?
    Doesn't seem to work in South Africa ! You can speculate as to the reasons !

In my view it's because of the culture of entitlement present locally !
    Quote Originally Posted by flarkit View Post
    It's as if SANRAL is the little handle being used to start flushing SA's economy straight down the sewerage pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawler View Post
    I think so.

The system is broken, there just simply isnt enough money in the entire country to build everyone a house, free healthcare, free school, free grant access, free everything.
    There's more than enough money, but it's all going into the pockets of the ANC leaders.

It's times like these when I wish I lived in Russia... the police would sort the ANCYL out quick-fast and you'd never hear of them again.
    No gods nor kings. Only Man.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by d7e7r7 View Post
    Where's LancelotSA?
    Kicking Toilets

/runs

Where's LancelotSA?
    Perhaps his tall horse was stolen?
    When you pass Go and collect R200, you know you're playing Monopoly. When you pass Go and have to pay R200... you know you're in Gauteng!

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by xrapidx View Post
    Kicking Toilets

/runs
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Assimilator View Post
    There's more than enough money, but it's all going into the pockets of the ANC leaders.

It's times like these when I wish I lived in Russia... the police would sort the ANCYL out quick-fast and you'd never hear of them again.
    China is more efficient ! People like JM and the ANCYL would just disappear, causing random sh|t doesn't go down well !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flarkit View Post
    It's as if SANRAL is the little handle being used to start flushing SA's economy straight down the sewerage pipes.

Where's LancelotSA?
    This does not fit into the perfect SA BS he wants us all to believe thus we will not be hearing from him. Maybe he is in deep discussion with the mods or he is so busy clicking on report he is days behind

I do not see how destroying existing facilities/structures, etc will really help.

How about sitting down and discussing the issues?

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    I do not see who destroying existing facilities/structures, etc will really help.

Its counter revolutionary?

Super Grandmaster

I do not see who destroying existing facilities/structures, etc will really help.

Are you serious? ROFL

Surely this is easy to prove/disprove? Do journalists not record / videotape interviews???

Super Grandmaster

Surely this is easy to prove/disprove? Do journalists not record / videotape interviews???
    Do you think the ANCYL have the intellectual capacity to think that far ahead?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast