Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: PDF to JPG?

Default PDF to JPG?

Hi All

I received two rather big (17mb) PDF files which contains pictures and I need to forward these to someone else......
    Any software available to convert these PDF files to JPG?

Thanks

Have a look here http://www.techsupportalert.com/cont...-pdf-tools.htm and see if there is anything that meets your requirements.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

I have acrobat reader v 9.2. If you right click on any page of the document and select the 'Select Tool' , it will allow images in the document to be selected. You can then right click on the image and copy it to the clipboard. Alternatively, why not just print screen

Thanks ponder and mm001 Acobat Reader seems the best option....is available as a free download?

Quote Originally Posted by mm001 View Post
    I have acrobat reader v 9.2. If you right click on any page of the document and select the 'Select Tool' , it will allow images in the document to be selected. You can then right click on the image and copy it to the clipboard. Alternatively, why not just print screen
    I always just print screen if I want something I can't save

Then you just open MS Paint, Ctrl+V (to paste). Then just mark the area (or picture you want), copy it, click file, then new, then edit, then paste. Then just save as *.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the_don46 View Post

Then you just open MS Paint, Ctrl+V (to paste). Then just mark the area (or picture you want), copy it, click file, then new, then edit, then paste. Then just save as *.jpg
    Worked 100%
    Thanks!

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by the_don46 View Post

Worked 100%
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by soundbox View Post
    Worked 100%
    Thanks!
    Pleasure!

The print-screen-MS-Paint method is quite lossy, so if you need to maintain as much picture quality as possible, use GIMP to import the PDF to raster format, crop, resize, then save it as a high quality JPEG. If filesize is not at premium though, I would opt for a PNG.