Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Nokia X6 | Auto Lock Screen

Grandmaster

Default Nokia X6 | Auto Lock Screen

Hey,

So I don't have a clue about available Nokia software & tools...
    My mum got one of these recently and she's having trouble with the touchscreen during calls. Even though there is a proximity sensor to turn off the display when the phone is near your ear, it doesn't work very well and she often ends up putting people on hold or hanging up etc.

On my HTC, I have an application that automatically locks the screen when I turn off the display or a phone call connects (not when the phone rings, but when you or whoever you're calling actually answers).

Is there something similar for Nokia?

Grandmaster

wow I would've though Roux would jumpat the chance to display a long list of available applications and try to turn me to the Nokia Side

www.dotsis.com thousands of Symbian apps, you'll get something of your description there.

Catch: Registration.
    “Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.”

Grandmaster

That site seems do be down at the moment. Any other X6 users having similar problems?