Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Thread: www.vodamail.co.za (Beta) - Comments & Feedback

Grandmaster

The SMS reminders on the calendar aren't working, tried it twice. I suppose it's not implemented yet?
    Last edited by DearHeart; 02-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.

The main vodacom site is not displaying my account information. Where am i supposed to get that now?

It would also be nice if we could set up rules for incoming mail on vodamail.co.za

my 2c.

It looks very nice and works great. 1 bug though.

You can't click on links. if there is like html links like "click here" you are not able to click that link at all.

Screenshot:
    http://www.digi4.net/upload/files/1/vodamail1.png

Also adding attachments to emails don't work. I get this error in a popup box when I click send

"File /data/cluster/vodamail_attachments/f3320f0b-c6e7-45a9-b317-85a858035fb5/1274945882992.gif could not be found, contact Administrator"

Also its not possible to add a new alias. I add it then click save and the close that screen. When I open settings again the alias is gone.
    Last edited by cavedog; 02-06-2010 at 09:51 PM.
    Why pay R425 for 10Mbps when you can pay R342 for 20Mbps and R428 for 40Mbps adsl

https://www.voxtelecom.co.za/adsl-lines

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by cavedog View Post
    Also adding attachments to emails don't work. I get this error in a popup box when I click send
    When you create a new email, you need to click on the "Attach" button on the bar below New Mail. This brings up a window with a browse function. You can then browse for the attachment you want to add. The "Open" button in the bar below just opens the attachment you've added.

Quote Originally Posted by cavedog View Post
    Also its not possible to add a new alias. I add it then click save and the close that screen. When I open settings again the alias is gone.
    Yeah it seems you can only create aliases in Vodacom4me.
    Has joined the Cell C Revolution... Whoosh!!

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by DearHeart View Post
    The SMS reminders on the calendar aren't working, tried it twice. I suppose it's not implemented yet?
    SMS reminders are working today. Only the subject displays not the description, max 200 chars. Comes through as a single SMS, +- 240 chars - I thought SMS max is 160?

Quote Originally Posted by Iam3G View Post
    When you create a new email, you need to click on the "Attach" button on the bar below New Mail. This brings up a window with a browse function. You can then browse for the attachment you want to add. The "Open" button in the bar below just opens the attachment you've added.
    Yes I know how to add a attachment it adds it but when I send the email I get this error.

"File /data/cluster/vodamail_attachments/f3320f0b-c6e7-45a9-b317-85a858035fb5/1274945882992.gif could not be found, contact Administrator"
    Last edited by cavedog; 03-06-2010 at 08:55 AM.
    Why pay R425 for 10Mbps when you can pay R342 for 20Mbps and R428 for 40Mbps adsl

https://www.voxtelecom.co.za/adsl-lines

Quote Originally Posted by MervynB View Post
    I sent myself a test message while I was logged in to the site. Pressed the "Refresh" button and found that it logged me out. A bit anti-social. :0 Once I'd logged back in the message was there but it took 3 tries at reading it before the body of the message was displayed.

I'm not likely to make use of the site (I like my post, as with my newspaper, delivered rather than having to go looking for it) but the site looked fine.

Something I would like (on www.vodacom.co.za as well) is the ability to use an alias user name to log in instead of the phone number.
    Noted

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Proud to say this was my idea... LOL where's my award?

Kwel site i might add
    Last edited by SUPERMAN89; 22-07-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Default Vodamail : Search

I don't see a way to search email when logging into my mail at home ...

Surely it's there and I just don't see it?
    http://www.riverbed.com/

Jägermeiʃter can fix that!

Thumbs up I really like the new Vodamail web site

Here's a compliment to Vodacom, since it's mostly moaning & bitching on the Vodacom forum nowadays

I really like the new Vodamail web site, it's fast & responsive & easy to navigate.

*Didn't even see we've now got a 3GB mailbox! Cool bananas!

Now it seems to have word-wrap at last!

A 3GB mailbox isn't as big as some other free mail services! If I recall GMail gives 7 or 8GB!!

I wouldn't get excited it hasn't crashed yet!
    I spent most of my money on fast cars, fast women and booze. The rest I just squandered...

All my email addresses in my contacts folder mysteriously disappeared? One day I had 30 or 40 contact addresses, the next day I had ZERO! Not cool Vodamail.

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post

*Didn't even see we've now got a 3GB mailbox! Cool bananas!
    I think it depends on your service. Mine is 5GB

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    Not too shabby, just logged in.

Only two things :

Would be nice if there is a preview pane, instead of having to click on each message.

Not sure it's a step forward if you must login to three different web sites to get the same done as we can do right now.

Just my 3c.
    This is also how I feel.
    I've gotten used to the arrangement thou, it is just annoying that I have to login twice.

Certain Vodamail users are unable to receive email. The sender gets an "Undeliverable" bounced back message.

Problem is currently in hand with the Engineers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast