You should join our great online community now
Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter


Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lol Check out Google Moon

  1. #1

    Default Lol Check out Google Moon

    http://moon.google.com/

    Zoom to max on the spot of the first moon landing.

    It looks a bit cheesy.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Rand
    Posts
    415

    Default

    But where is the moon buggy? Or did they leave that in Arizona ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neio
    http://moon.google.com/

    Zoom to max on the spot of the first moon landing.

    It looks a bit cheesy.
    Never would have suspected that. ROFL

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    5,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCW
    But where is the moon buggy? Or did they leave that in Arizona ?
    No, it's in a Hollywood Basement !

  5. #5

    Default

    Do I see chees on the moon

  6. #6

    Default

    PS Today in 1969 was the first moon walk.
    (I dont mean MJ)

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neio
    PS Today in 1969 was the first moon walk.
    (I dont mean MJ)
    I don't believe that! I could not see the american flag stuck there!

  8. #8

    Default

    Lol!!! Nice!!!
    The world is in the shape it is in because people don't call out other people's BS on the spot... We are too nice.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •