Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: HAHA @ Telkom "Reason to choose Telkomsa ISP"

Default HAHA @ Telkom "Reason to choose Telkomsa ISP"

This is so funny, they even admit for the first point, that they have no competition with this "reason why Telkomsa is better"

Only Telkom Internet guarantees you Industrial Strength Internet Services for your Business!

* Telkom owns the data network, so no other ISP can provide you with faster data communication or more bandwidth.
    * Our Internet infrastructure is the most extensive in Africa and growing daily.
    * Telkom Internet is staffed and managed by passionate, innovative people who understand the need for robust, reliable and flexible business Internet services.
    * At Telkom Internet you'll find expertise that will assist you in devising the optimal Internet strategy for your business. It's not just the technical specifications we can offer or the scale of our hard-core technical capabilities that matter, but what you do with the Internet power you will find at Telkom Internet. By talking to us first, you will avoid the costly mistakes that beset most businesses when they support an Internet Service Provider.
    * When all is said and done, you are partnering with the acknowledged leader in communications and Internet services. All you have to ask yourself now is: "How can I benefit most from doing business with Telkom Internet?"

So read on…

hihi, That makes me laugh..., especially that...
    Telkom Internet is staffed and managed by passionate, innovative people who understand the need for robust, reliable and flexible business Internet services.
    Help fight Telkom If you fail in profession and life and you are a total looser....join TELKOM's Management....

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

We can test this quite easily. Phone Telkom and ask the operator who answers:

"Are you passionate?" (if they get insulted - remind them that their Company is calling them that)
    and
    "What does 'robust' mean"
    "One of the penalties for not taking an interest in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" Plato

Super Grandmaster

LOL @ Lonegunman!

It is so sick they're actually so open & proud about being a monopoly..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Why is your name Polish? You are not black?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGunman
    We can test this quite easily. Phone Telkom and ask the operator who answers:

"Are you passionate?" (if they get insulted - remind them that their Company is calling them that)
    and
    "What does 'robust' mean"
    LOL.
    If you had to tell some lady on the phone that she is robust, don't be surprised if she reaches through the phone and gives you a good hearty klap.
    Robust="rough and crude", "full bodied" ,"physically strong", "A large or heavily built body or body part" etc.
    Hahahaha.
    In a round about way you could have just told the woman she is fat and she has a strong way of expressing her emotions.

Oh well, I have got something to smirk about today as I think of some fat tannie answering the telephone at Telkom.
    Perish the thought.
    Last edited by BTTB; 27-07-2005 at 07:52 AM.
    You can take Telkom out of the Post Office but you can't take the Post Office out of Telkom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bekdik View Post
    Expecting a corporate to do something out of a spirit of goodwill is about as efective as expecting to win a lottery without purchasing a ticket. It ain't gonna happen!

Super Grandmaster

Only Telkom Internet guarantees you Industrial Strength Internet Services for your Business!

* Telkom owns the data network, so no other ISP can provide you with faster data communication or more bandwidth.
    Yes, not even if they wanted to, could they provide it.
    * Our Internet infrastructure is the most extensive in Africa and growing daily.
    I first read "extensive" as "expensive" - an easy slip to make, which is as true as the actual statement.

* Telkom Internet is staffed and managed by passionate, innovative people who understand the need for robust, reliable and flexible business Internet services.
    Where ?
    I've yet to meet them, they must be hiding them away somewhere.

* At Telkom Internet you'll find expertise that will assist you in devising the optimal Internet strategy for your business. It's not just the technical specifications we can offer or the scale of our hard-core technical capabilities that matter, but what you do with the Internet power you will find at Telkom Internet. By talking to us first, you will avoid the costly mistakes that beset most businesses when they support an Internet Service Provider.
    Costly mistakes like overbilling, inability to cancel services, taking months to install a service ?

* When all is said and done, you are partnering with the acknowledged leader in communications and Internet services. All you have to ask yourself now is: "How can I benefit most from doing business with Telkom Internet?"

So read on…
    "When all is said and done, we overpaid a marketing company to write this **** for us."

Super Grandmaster

"How can I benefit most from doing business with Telkom Internet?"

Um - get my company to use teklom internet then buy teklom shares like it's mayday, and then hopefully the dividends will cover my 2% of my monthy losses.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by bb_matt
    I first read "extensive" as "expensive" - an easy slip to make, which is as true as the actual statement.
    Me too! I thought "Well at least they're honest".
    Bandwidth is the lifeblood of the digital economy - Mark Shuttleworth

Exclamation

Telkom Internet is staffed and managed by passionate, innovative people who understand the need for robust, reliable and flexible business Internet services.
    BWHAHAHAHAHA havnt laughed that hard in AGES!

thanks for that!

-buddha