Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MTN Caller Tunes

Default MTN Caller Tunes

Im not a expert on this but my sis got this kick ass ringotone when I call her on her vodacom provider.
    I tryed to search the mtn website etc..tried google and looks like they support this service in nigeria and other african countries but not their home turf.

F ing bastards.

Am I just to laisy to google futher and read articles and shizz or can someone help me here?
    Or is mtn just what we all thought they were from the start a lean on vodacom towers twats that provides crap service here and better service elsewhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Im not a expert on this but my sis got this kick ass ringotone when I call her on her vodacom provider.
    I tryed to search the mtn website etc..tried google and looks like they support this service in nigeria and other african countries but not their home turf.

F ing bastards.

Am I just to laisy to google futher and read articles and shizz or can someone help me here?
    Or is mtn just what we all thought they were from the start a lean on vodacom towers twats that provides crap service here and better service elsewhere.
    Its called a caller tune here, your spelling as well as your grammar need some work afore you start spouting obsenities friend.
    Avada Kedavra!