Quote Originally Posted by Way69 View Post
middle aged and don't know much about technology
Quit reading the stuff off your blackberry's box cause you are giving your game away.

I'm a few years away from being middle aged but I have used Nokia phones more extensively than you will ever be able to do with any fruit. I was around when Psion slapped Blackberry in die face (yeah, Psion is Symbian's grand dad). I used a Nokia 6210 via Irda to dial-up over HSCSD - modem tethering is something fruits only recently managed and then they have the audacity to call them selves business phones! I downloaded Jabber and IRC J2ME midlets on a 7250i when GPRS still cost R25/MB - I had chat on my phones before blackberry dreamed up BiS. Unlimited downloads? I downloaded gigabytes for free using my 6230 via USB back in 2005/2006 when EDGE was still in trail phase and Vodacom had a billing issue on packet data. Seeing a phone download at 28kb/s was pretty awesome - know it was for free... well that was out of this world!

I took some pretty sweet photos on a 6230i and 6233 before N-series hit it big and then when I finally got N-series I went for the imaging king - the N82 and let me tell you something sonny, some of my N82 pics will make keen hobbyist with SLR cameras pay attention.

So you still think I am middle aged and just go for the brand they know? No - I go for phones that enable me to do the new stuff first and to kick ass while I am doing it. Blackberries are supposed to be for business people but seriously, an E-series takes the snot out of it and it works perfectly without the need for special internet. I do more on a 5800XM using SymVPN & SymRDP than most deadwood managers with TwakBerries can even comprehend.