Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Gas bottle refill in Stellenbosch

Default Gas bottle refill in Stellenbosch

Does anyone know of a cheap place to refill a gas-bottle? BP is just too expensive, so looking for something cheaper. I am sure there must be a place in the industrial area?
    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" - Albert Einstein

Super Grandmaster

the price should be regulated now, as of yesterday i think
    there is also a thread for this topic, but not limited to your area

Thanks, found the thread.
    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" - Albert Einstein

Flandria used to do re-fills.
    "I'm unbelievably attractive, incredibly wealthy, hung like a pony and amazingly good in bed. But most of all, I'm modest."

Quote Originally Posted by StellenboschStudent View Post
    Does anyone know of a cheap place to refill a gas-bottle? BP is just too expensive, so looking for something cheaper. I am sure there must be a place in the industrial area?
    Look for the Afrox agents! Their 9KG in JHB is R148.oo (Fixed price R155.xx) and it must be cheaper down under!

Quote Originally Posted by I am Penguin View Post
    Look for the Afrox agents! Their 9KG in JHB is R148.oo (Fixed price R155.xx) and it must be cheaper down under!
    That's what she said