Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Matric Farewell Suit!!!!!!

Default Matric Farewell Suit!!!!!!

My matric farewell is coming up and I have no idea where to buy my suit.I am in the Durban area.I'm looking for a great suit black or white with a hat and good quality.I have been checking sites and like the Hugo Boss and Armani suits(My folks will have to fork out the money,since i'm the youngest).Any suggestions?

Why don't you just rent your suit?

Usually when you rent they can give you a waistcoat + crevat(spelling?) etc that will match your date's dress.

if your parents are going to buy you an Armani or Hugo Boss suit, then they're spoiling you and you won't appreciate it.

Rent one.. Unless you believe you're going to use it often in the future
    If we were made from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Studafords , i got a carduchi one from there was really nice have used it a couple of times

If you are buying, dont buy some fancy, over the top suit that would look out of place at other functions. Buy something that you can use again at special dinners, weddings etc.

I have no idea where Umzinto is, but, there are Hugo Boss and Armani shops in SA. For non Hugo Boss, try Euro Suit or Khaliques or even Markhams, Woolworths, Edgars etc sell suits.

Blog Entries

fossil and matric dance don't gel.

Please show ID to mods and we'll take it from there.
    Financial Advisor with Old Mutual.
    PM a Brother for Financial Wealth, Funeral and Life Cover.

I would also recommend you rather rent. Your tastes and even physique may well change after matric.
    PeerLevel Web Hosting
    Hosting the most important website in the world: Yours!

Quote Originally Posted by catweasel View Post
    If you are buying, dont buy some fancy, over the top suit that would look out of place at other functions. Buy something that you can use again at special dinners, weddings etc.
    + 1 on that!

Quote Originally Posted by catweasel View Post

I have no idea where Umzinto is, but, there are Hugo Boss and Armani shops in SA. For non Hugo Boss, try Euro Suit or Khaliques or even Markhams, Woolworths, Edgars etc sell suits.
    Great advice right here.

Try Queenspark as well. Got my suit there in 2004 - charcoal. Was the most unique one there, and got quite a bit of use out of it. The suits you've mentioned are overkill in all honesty.