Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Sentry Remotes

Default Sentry Remotes

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to program a 3 button Sentry Remote, it has a 12 way dipswitch, i use it to open 2 garage doors and an electric gate. It was programmed but somehow only opens the gate and not the garage doors now.

Any ideas!!!

Thanks

The first three switches in the remote are the buttons and must be set OFF, the remaining switches would be your code.

You would then programme the two doors and gate with the same code except for the first 3 numbers. If you want the gate to be the first button programme switch 1 ON, 2 and 3 OFF and then the rest of the code. Second button for garage, Switch 1 OFF, Switch 2 On, Switch 3 OFF and then the rest of the code.

Hope this makes some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    You would then programme the two doors and gate with the same code except for the first 3 numbers. If you want the gate to be the first button programme switch 1 ON, 2 and 3 OFF and then the rest of the code. Second button for garage, Switch 1 OFF, Switch 2 On, Switch 3 OFF and then the rest of the code.

By this you mean the code on the doors and gate motor themselves, then i would just match all 3 codes and set them on the remote except like you say for the first 3 switches, and then program the buttons as described. If i understood your instructions correctly then yes it makes sense.