Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MTN new prices - August

Default MTN new prices - August

I dont have access to a computer right now, so i visit the MTN web page from my phone to check the new contract prices.....to my horror, i see that most phones that used to be on Anytime paackages are now on Off peak contracts!....the Milestone! Which i could have taken yesterday on Anytime 200 is now on Off peak 200. Can someone confirm this for me please

Quote Originally Posted by Rands View Post
    I dont have access to a computer right now, so i visit the MTN web page from my phone to check the new contract prices.....to my horror, i see that most phones that used to be on Anytime paackages are now on Off peak contracts!....the Milestone! Which i could have taken yesterday on Anytime 200 is now on Off peak 200. Can someone confirm this for me please
    Far as I know, you can relax... Only a small number of package & phone combinations are advertised; you can mix 'n match most any phone & most any package in-store.
    Last edited by HapticSimian; 01-08-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    In the Age of Information
    ignorance is a choice

Quote Originally Posted by Rands View Post
    At the bottom of page 10 of the booklet it says "All packages advertised on MTN Off Peak are also available on MTN anyTime and MTN TopUp packages at the same rate" so i don't think you'll have a problem getting the Milestone on Anytime 200.

Thanks guys, did get it just now , off to the android forum for me!