Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Automatically send a call from 'Unknown Number' to voicemail

Default Automatically send a call from 'Unknown Number' to voicemail

Is is possible to Automatically route calls from Unknown Numbers to voice-mail on the 9000 Bold?

I can't seem to find a setting or option to do so.

Would be handy. I know you can set ringtones per contact.

Can you arrange contacts in a group, then set a ringtone for the group? Then set a blank/short ringtone for everything else.

I'm going to try that now

This what be a lovely option and a brandplus if net works could divert unknown numbers cos I actually hate them either they insurance companies trying to convince you to take out a life insurance etc..

If I am not mistaken if I recall correctly their is an application that does such thing.... I will look into and get back to you ASAP

Is there an Android Application for this?

That sounds awesome, would love an app like this....

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3535 try this it might just work. I know it works with calls you do not want to receive if you can see the number.

I'm using Call Blocker Pro, it's working fine for this purpose.

it would be nice if it could "answer" the phone on your behalf and then read a message saying you're not allowed/interested in talking with people from phoning from unknown numbers. "Good bye" ?? Otherwise im afraid people would think they have the wrong number or something? If you're phone is continuously unavailable..

Quote Originally Posted by Imminent View Post
    it would be nice if it could "answer" the phone on your behalf and then read a message saying you're not allowed/interested in talking with people from phoning from unknown numbers. "Good bye" ?? Otherwise im afraid people would think they have the wrong number or something? If you're phone is continuously unavailable..
    If they really want to talk to you they should leave a message. I'm happy to pay for the callback instead of fielding 100's of telemarketer calls.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunR View Post
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3535 try this it might just work. I know it works with calls you do not want to receive if you can see the number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I'm using Call Blocker Pro, it's working fine for this purpose.
    Thanks. Will try these.