Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best broadband pricing in South Africa

Default Best broadband pricing in South Africa

The best ever broadband pricing in SA

Cell C recently launched its first mobile broadband products. Do they provide better value for money than other broadband services?

Well, CellC lost me as a customer a few years back due to shocking customer service and line quality. They are going to have to really kiss my a$$ big time to get me back and I am sure I speak for many people.
    Zuma said he was not required by the constitution to consider the impact of e-tolls on citizens.

THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY

Great comparison. I hope the other broadband providers respond with some price cuts soon.

Well if they get their network issues sorted pronto I'm certain allot of folk will jump ship. I like the fact that we can now clearly see how we have been ripped off by the other providers!

Quote Originally Posted by rsd View Post
    Great comparison. I hope the other broadband providers respond with some price cuts soon.
    Wont happen. With the stronghold that MTN and Vodacom have of the local market, they know they can still get away with the prices they charge.

Cell C (and Virgin) launched quite a few initiatives, in the hopes of gaining market share, we havent seen the same initiatives at MTN and Vodacom e.g. Unlimited sms from virgin, free minutes on the weekends when recharging from cell c

Quote Originally Posted by getafix33 View Post
    Well, CellC lost me as a customer a few years back due to shocking customer service and line quality. They are going to have to really kiss my a$$ big time to get me back and I am sure I speak for many people.
    Who cares ? with prices that are 3 times cheaper than the closest competitor, who the hell cares if customer service is a little dodgy.Its time to rip these greedy fools a new one and do a solid for the SA consumer.This bullshlt wireless internet pricing has gone on long enough.Bring the Pain Cell C!

Yoh...when you put it like that, nice and tabulated like in the article...this could really be the game-changer the industry needs. This should hopefully be the call to arms that Neotel and iBurst need in order to compete more favourably as I fail to see how they can stay competitive at their current prices. MTN and Vodacom look like avaricious price-gougers in light of this new pricing...

Go Cell C...this is the kind of visionary, disruptive, ground-breaking leadership which the industry so sorely needs.
    SciFi Systems - The e-business experts. www.scifisystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joy-Energiser View Post
    Who cares ? with prices that are 3 times cheaper than the closest competitor, who the hell cares if customer service is a little dodgy.Its time to rip these greedy fools a new one and do a solid for the SA consumer.This bullshlt wireless internet pricing has gone on long enough.Bring the Pain Cell C!
    Some people actually use their connection for work. I use my connection to support a few clients. I can not afford to have an unreliable connection.

PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT CELL C

Quote Originally Posted by cda View Post
    LOL. Can you please just stop posting!

+1!!

Cell C bought some advertisement on this site it seems!

Not bad. Trevor Nolan watching people (like a hawk) is clearly having an effect.

Why? If there is something worthwhile to report on then why not?

Quote Originally Posted by VioAdmin View Post
    +1!!

Cell C bought some advertisement on this site it seems!
    This site is called MyBroadband. You're moaning about a new broadband product that is potentially a massive game-changer in the mobile internet market.

All of the Cell C articles are news-worthy, especially this one as it offers a very clear comparison to other products. I don't understand why you would have an issue with that? It's a factual article, not someone singing their praises.

Do they provide better value for money than other broadband services?
    Is that a rhetorical question!!!??? Cell C is doing what mweb did a few months ago... Changing the market. Thank you.
    Absence of Evidence is NOT Evidence of Absence.

If only they had a 10GB option at like R5999 or something. I'd have finally sent Neotel on their merry way.
    Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. - Will Rogers

www.lifeafterundeath.com

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast