Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Thread: Best broadband pricing in South Africa

If only cellc's 3G coverage was as good as myBB coverage of CellC

Quote Originally Posted by TMoose View Post
    If only they had a 10GB option at like R5999 or something. I'd have finally sent Neotel on their merry way.
    They do...
    5GB package with free dongle @ R2999 + 5GB package with free dongle @R2999 = 10GB @ R5998! (you save R1)
    - "Is the reward of goodness aught save goodness?" - Qur'aan Chapter 55, Verse 60
    - What happens when an unstoppable fork() meets an immutable object?

South Africans are so conservative. Scared of change. When Mweb came with unlimited I signed up, I'm happy. Hate the idea of still paying Telkom though, when I know they could be cheaper for ALL South Africans. I will be purchasing a Cell C 21mbps. If it doesn't make me happy I can always go back to MWEB and over-charging TELKOM. With Cell C's new cell towers I'm hopeful. Lived overseas and this type of thing happens all the time, we're in a recession and may the best competitive supplier win. GO CELL C....

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    They do...
    5GB package with free dongle @ R2999 + 5GB package with free dongle @R2999 = 10GB @ R5998! (you save R1)
    lol

If I'm correct...
    5G package with modem @ R2999 + 5G package no modem @ R1999 = 10GB @ R4998. Once you have the modem then packages are R1999. All you need do is change sim cards in modem.

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    They do...
    How about:
    5GB package + free device @ R2999 + 5GB data bundle (no device - just switch sims in the device) @ R1999 = 10GB @ R4998!

Blog Entries

The prices are good if you dont do that much dowloading of big files.I wonder what unshaped, uncapped -7mbs for 1 year from cell c will cost.

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Not bad. Trevor Nolan watching people (like a hawk) is clearly having an effect.

Why? If there is something worthwhile to report on then why not?
    Because there have been 6 articles saying the exact same thing in different ways. It's incredibly boring

Quote Originally Posted by eltherza View Post
    If only cellc's 3G coverage was as good as myBB coverage of CellC
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by cda View Post
    PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT CELL C
    Maybe if I had a VC/MTN/Neotel/Iburst contract then I suppose I also would not like to read articles on how I am being screwed. Again and again and......

Just beware that Cell C's offer has a FUP. http://www.cellc.co.za/packages/data...air-use-policy

So if you use 'too much' of your monthly gigs in one go you face being throttled, disconnected or your account closed. Great price for mobile broadband but you better get used to manage your consumption on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by cda View Post
    Because there have been 6 articles saying the exact same thing in different ways. It's incredibly boring
    This article presents a comparison of various competing broadband offerings. Which other 6 articles present the same info in such detail? Links?

Loving this. This may be my opportunity to tell Neotel how happy I have been with their "service" the past 12 months (somebody pass me the KY)

Well done Cell C! I sincerely hope this shakes up the market something serious!

Can someone at myBB ask CellC when they expect 3G to be up in running in JHB (and more specifically, Fourways)?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast