Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 83 of 637 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283 8485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9552

Thread: The animated gif thread

Quote Originally Posted by Madhawk View Post
    That is so close to a Darwin Award it is scary!

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

That looks staged. He looked down to make sure the aim was right, and he pulled the trigger. Should have knocked his teeth out just for trying to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    anyone got the scoop on this a buddy of mine and I having an argument, I think its acting he reckons brain damage
    who is right ?
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela

Super Grandmaster

OSCAR WINNER!!!
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
    That looks staged. He looked down to make sure the aim was right, and he pulled the trigger. Should have knocked his teeth out just for trying to be funny.
    Serves him right for being funny.

His little head wasn't happy either...
    Christ-mass is NOT for Christians. Jeremiah 10.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mr Bean as a newscaster?

Chainsaw almost got the guy's hand...
    Christ-mass is NOT for Christians. Jeremiah 10.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineer View Post
    anyone got the scoop on this a buddy of mine and I having an argument, I think its acting he reckons brain damage
    who is right ?

n incident regarding a match between Hajer and Al-Raed has become something of an internet phenomenon via YouTube. The video has been posted on YouTube several times, and nearly always features the phrase "Angel of Death." The video shows an extremely strange set of convulsions by Hajer player Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi, following a collision with another player. There are various online conspiracies suggesting the player died during the incident, though they are largely believed to be false. It is believed that the convulsions were a result of the collision (a sudden trauma to the skull); Al-Shoaibi subsequently recovered to play in the next game for Hajer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajer_Club

n incident regarding a match between Hajer and Al-Raed has become something of an internet phenomenon via YouTube. The video has been posted on YouTube several times, and nearly always features the phrase "Angel of Death." The video shows an extremely strange set of convulsions by Hajer player Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi, following a collision with another player. There are various online conspiracies suggesting the player died during the incident, though they are largely believed to be false. It is believed that the convulsions were a result of the collision (a sudden trauma to the skull); Al-Shoaibi subsequently recovered to play in the next game for Hajer.

thanks, but now it means I was wrong
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela

Super Grandmaster

Nope - OSCAR WINNER - he still played the next game ja right serias injury!!!
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

I must admit it starts off looking like he is acting, but once he starts running backwards and then folds over backwards, you can tell that his body is convulsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi300c View Post
    when was the next match? if it was the week then u got grounds but....

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi300c View Post
    Light brain trauma is something that you can recover quickly from. You can get knocked out in a particular way where your body is nto under your conscious control.

In boarding school we used to do that whole hyperventilate and then block the carotid artery thing. 40% of the time, whilst "knocked out", people did weird stuff. Acted like a chicken, swam on the floor, stuff like that. As most soccer players' natural reactions after physical contact are to act, it is likely that his body continued with that natural reaction, while his conscious mind was not in control of "curbing his enthusiasm".

Page 83 of 637 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283 8485868793133183583 ... LastLast