Location: Cape Town
Job Title: Developer – Progress (CPT)
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 999922
City: Cape Town
Country: South Africa
• Our client is looking for a Progress Developer for their Cape Town based office
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Code the software according to the specifications.
• Validate accuracy of training material/documentation produced by the support department.
• Provide direct user support when required – if support department is unable to do so
• Performance software maintenance as required – including debugging and minor enhancements.
• Test the software for all possible errors, and correct any that are found.
• Produce functional specifications from user requirements.
• Hand software over to the operations/support team by means of one-on-one training.
• Assist Support/Operations department whenever required.
Education & Qualifications:
• Minimum qualification – Matric / Grade 12 plus relevant programming qualification;
• Minimum of 1.5 years related experience.
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Systems Analysis techniques
• Sun Solaris operating system
• Progress programming language
• Experience in programming would be advantageous.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or click here to upload your CV and apply right to our site
Apply to this job