Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Duke University's alumni Karen Owen's sex list is an internet sensation

Super Grandmaster

Default Duke University's alumni Karen Owen's sex list is an internet sensation

Did she honestly expect this not to happen? When something like this is produced, it is almost guaranteed to go viral... some people have an inability to keep their mouths shut.

A student has been left devastated after an elaborate sex list she created ranking university men she had slept with became an internet sensation.

Karen Owen made the 'unofficial senior thesis' on her sex life with athletes at Duke University in North Carolina and originally emailed it to three of her friends.

But the project spread to the university's entire 14,000 student body and from there on to websites across the globe.
    In the list, written in the form of a 42-slide PowerPoint presentation, Miss Owen rates 13 of the men she slept with - mainly from the university lacrosse team - out of 10 and created a bar graph charting their sexual prowess.

The project leaves little to the imagination and describes her sexual encounters in the university library during finals week, showers, on a balcony, in cars and while drunk.

In one of the entries, she said: 'In my blackout state, still managed to crawl into bed with a Duke athlete.'

In another, in which she rates a tennis player, she said: 'He was terrible, did not even bother to kiss me more than a few seconds and finished in about five minutes, after which he simply walked out of the room and did not return.'

Miss Owen rates all 13 men according to eight categories: physical attractiveness, size, talent, creativity, aggressiveness, entertainment, athletic ability and a bonus factor including whether they have an accent.

The top ranked man scored 10.25 out of 10, while the worst got just one.

Miss Owen called her presentation 'An education beyond the classroom: Excelling in the realm of horizontal academics' and also includes intimate details of her lovers.

In the introduction, she wrote: 'Senior year and college in general often bring about certain situations that result in the seeking of so-called "sex".

'Until now, no studies have succeeded in developing a methodology for quantifying and ranking these so-called horizontal academics.

'In this study, we used data from four years at Duke University to create evaluation criteria for such encounters and applied these criteria to evaluated subjects.'

She added: 'I sincerely thanks Shooters, He's Not Here, my friends, and alcohol in general, without whose help and support my task would have been greatly impeded.'

Most of her subjects were 'acquired' at a bar known as Shooters and Miss Owen mentions often seeing them again in the same bar weeks after their liaisons.

The list has since been taken down from internet sites and Miss Owen has deleted her profiles from social networking sites.

Speaking after it was made public, she told The News Of Today: 'I regret it with all my heart. I would never intentionally hurt the people that are mentioned on that.'
    For all interested parties, the Powerpoint Presentation is here

Daily Mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
    It is not my fault if mine are too big to carry them between my legs. That's why they are attached to my chest!

lol American chicks seem sloppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Mean Bastid View Post
    RPM posting in TK broke myBB
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    I just called Korny1 a bud.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    lol American chicks seem sloppy
    I feel sorry for the guy who was rated 1... chicks are going to stay far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
    It is not my fault if mine are too big to carry them between my legs. That's why they are attached to my chest!

What's it with these Duke girls?
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Banned

So I started reading and noted this....

Is this a good old homegrown honey? or just got friends here?

Blog Entries

What did she expect from the tennis player.To him, Love means nothing.Catch a wake up girl.

Wall of text slides.

I hope she used contraceptives...creating something like that and then *emailing* it to multiple people isn't exactly demonstrating the intelligence we want in the gene pool.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Wall of text slides.

I hope she used contraceptives...creating something like that and then *emailing* it to multiple people isn't exactly demonstrating the intelligence we want in the gene pool.
    Unfortunately that probably speaks more for the disloyalty of women than the intelligence of the one. With chicks their seems to be no true friends. They have no honour code.

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotSA View Post
    Unfortunately that probably speaks more for the disloyalty of women than the intelligence of the one. With chicks their seems to be no true friends. They have no honour code.
    Stop generalising.

Lol, Karen from South Africa....

Damn, aint she a frisky little woman
    A Pitbull is a small dog with a big heart. But if provoked will pounce without warning and cause large amounts of hideous damage.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    Stop generalising.
    As a regular I would have assumed you knew that is what we do on here!

And all generalisations are based on some degree of truth. I have known enough females in my life to make such a generalisation.

On looks she gets 4/10
    Her blonde friend get a 9/10
    Intel 486 DX2 66MHz
    16MB RAM (4x4MB)
    Tseng 4000 1MB 256
    512MB HDD
    Creative Sound Blaster 16
    Creative Quad Speed CD-ROM
    14" Tatung VGA 800x600
    Windows 95

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    Stop generalising.
    This rarely happens but I'm gonna have to agree with LancelotSA here. I'm not saying all woman are like that, merely the majority.

Woman in general do not have female friends, not in the same sense as men though. I know way to many woman that would rather hang out with a bunch of guys then go to a hens party or girls night out.. Ask them why and they say woman are backstabbing bitches. As for loyalty there is no such thing, they go where they get most interest. This is not even subtle, been around a table where one woman gets up and only to be torn to pieces when she is outside hearing distance. Most of the time they don't even have to say anything, the looks or subtle body language says it all.

Just some life observations...
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

This news just in : Penis size does matter.

And she is pretty hot and she seems to have a great attitude towards sex.

Ive seen the presentation... some of the dudes she banged are damn hot!!!! she's a lucky girl.
    Putting towers closer to you since 2010.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast