Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 141

Thread: Where does human beings come from...?

  1. #1

    Default Where does human beings come from...?

    hey people how is everyone doing?

    i would really like someone to answer this question cos some say this and some say that.
    isnt there like some team of experts that can decide on this?

    i have a possible explanation but would like to hear what the well-educated says on this topic.

    I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but thanks for those that would entertain the discussion.
    And i know we can discuss it like grown people giving everyone a fair chance and keeping the sarcasm to a bare minimum please.

    Dan

  2. #2

    Default

    What is your "possible explanation"?
    I once dated a girl who lisped, she wanted to watch Faith Like Potatoes. 20 minutes in it dawned that we weren't watching a movie about the Elephant Man...

  3. #3
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    6,554

    Default

    Earth.
    That which comes into existence will eventually break apart and pass away

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster Keeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    Mutated Monkey Fish-Frogs.


    but seriously...why don't you read "The Origin of the species" ?

  5. #5

    Default

    This strikes me as the exact sort of thread that should be avoided or even reported if PD is going to be cleaned up.
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

  6. #6

    Default

    oh hi Grandmaster and Super Grandmaster.

    let's allow for it to unravel and see what we come up with

  7. #7
    Grandmaster wise_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Gore Tang
    Posts
    1,815
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The sheer mind boggling process of procreation in humans are so complex and beautiful,you can rule out evolution.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    let's allow for it to unravel and see what we come up with
    Let's start by unravelling your thoughts on the matter.
    I once dated a girl who lisped, she wanted to watch Faith Like Potatoes. 20 minutes in it dawned that we weren't watching a movie about the Elephant Man...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    This strikes me as the exact sort of thread that should be avoided or even reported if PD is going to be cleaned up.
    are you serious ?
    whats wrong with this "type" of thread?
    are we not allowed to "know" where we come from?

    we simply want to discuss the possibilities

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOYAH View Post
    The sheer mind boggling process of procreation in humans are so complex and beautiful,you can rule out evolution.
    How about the simple splitting of amoeba? Does that rule out evolution?
    I once dated a girl who lisped, she wanted to watch Faith Like Potatoes. 20 minutes in it dawned that we weren't watching a movie about the Elephant Man...

  11. #11
    Super Grandmaster Keeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    are we not allowed to "know" where we come from?
    are you serious?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Mutated Monkey Fish-Frogs.


    but seriously...why don't you read "The Origin of the species" ?
    where can i find it?
    but i think the best way to get anywhere is to discuss these types of topics.
    that way you might say something important that i might have missed while reading it

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    are you serious ?
    whats wrong with this "type" of thread?
    are we not allowed to "know" where we come from?

    we simply want to discuss the possibilities
    Has been discussed before, in numerous threads.
    DEL PythonFSi

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    are you serious ?
    whats wrong with this "type" of thread?
    are we not allowed to "know" where we come from?

    we simply want to discuss the possibilities
    Ja, ok. Supposedly noob poster starts a thread on a topic thats almost guaranteed to attract hot headed muppets - not suspicious at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

  15. #15

    Default

    Not sure about everyone else but I've been told I come from my Mummy and Daddy !!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •