I have an installer in swaziland and for the life of me he cannot get any information from any of the MTN guys there.
I need the following settings,
number: eg. *99**1#
I got this emailed to me.
1. Open the telephone cover.
2. Press Desk and then select Tools Control panel Connections Internet setup.
3. Press New.
4. On question: Do you want to create a copy of existing Internet access point?, press No.
5. Press Next.
6. Fill your parameters as shown below:
Internet settings name: MTN GPRS
Network ID: Internet
Internet settings type: GPRS
7. Press Next.
8. Fill your parameters as shown below:
GPRS access point name: mymtn.co.sz
Password promt: No
9. Press Next.
10. Press Finish.
So now this helped a lot but if anyone knows if the APN is mymtn.co.sz or just internet.
As well as the number to dial out to.