Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Deadpool movie script leaked

Smile Deadpool movie script leaked

A comic book character that I'm very fond of has been Deadpool. A movie was/is lined up in 2012 where he was/is to be played by Ryan Reynolds, and recently a script was leaked from the writers of Zombieland. once i read it, the movie comes across so bad*ss that i can't help but be excited it coming out.

And to give some of you guys who don't know who Deadpool is a taste of the kind of character that he is:
    "Sorry, I use humor to deflect my insecurities. Plus, Im hilarious, so dont hate."

"Who dares summon the master of glib, the deliverer of one-liners and the shogun of sarcasm?"

"You should talk. Your costume's so tight you can tell what religion you are. Ever hear of a cup?"
    "Everyone I know, Goes away in the end..."

Link of script please!
    Quote Originally Posted by markafghani View Post
    Thanks for nothing guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yohfjfsq2c1kaby is the link.

it has some of the craziest action scenes i've ever heard of, so this could be one of the most action-filled movies i will ever see

The ****e that was the wolverine movie made me lose all hope for a good deadpool movie...or a gambit movie....or pretty much a movie for every freaking character in that movie, they totally ruined everyone. I hope they just end up making a cool animated one like what DC has been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownsky View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yohfjfsq2c1kaby is the link.

it has some of the craziest action scenes i've ever heard of, so this could be one of the most action-filled movies i will ever see
    Awesome! I am also a fan of Deadpool. Hope this movie will do him justice!
    Thanks for link...
    Quote Originally Posted by markafghani View Post
    Thanks for nothing guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddevil10 View Post
    The ****e that was the wolverine movie made me lose all hope for a good deadpool movie...or a gambit movie....or pretty much a movie for every freaking character in that movie, they totally ruined everyone. I hope they just end up making a cool animated one like what DC has been doing.
    Awesome! I am also a fan of Deadpool. Hope this movie will do him justice!
    Thanks for link...
    apparently the writers worked nicely around the Wolverine movie. this is a whole movie in itself and the Deadpool in this movie is 1000 times more badass than the Xmen one. there is a also a running gag in the script that Deadpool keeps making fun of Hugh Jackman

but enough spoilers, read it if you want guys, i kept giggling in the office all morning at the dialogue

A Djinn

You know who would make a perfect Deadpool villain? Taskmaster.
    The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

Deadpool is so awesome. That Wolverine Origins movie totally screwed him up though

I hope they don't follow on from that mess and instead just make him the real "Merc with a Mouth".

I have heard rumours of a Lobo movie too. That would rock.
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance