Went and got myself the new 8ta simcard, thou there are problems
- Current Telkom Mobile Simcards (088) cannot roam on the MTN network
- Telkom Mobile simcards are limited to W-CDMA (NO HSDPA)
- 8.ta Simcards cannot use the Telkom Network (Only roaming is working)
- Data bundle balances not showing on the *188# option
* Did the whole manually selecting "66502" thou it's kicking the 8.ta sim out
* Tested on a 3G phone, GSM phone even my modem
Thou no train smash,the network is working fine on the MTN network.Only wish my MTN coverage for 3G was better. Iv got great Telkom coverage thou.
- Is this a Durban problem only?
There seem to be alot of work to be done on the network, many option found in the booklet are yet to be launched such as e-mail and sms bundles.