Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Payfine.co.za

Post Payfine.co.za

Hello

I got a fine for talking on my cellphone in Wolmeransstad, no I have to pay R500 and have it posted there?

Is it possible to pay these things online or do I have to pay at the post office and send it to Wolmeransstad??

I found this website but I am not sure if I will be able to pay the fine here as the ticket was issued to me by a officer.

www.payfine.co.za
    It is better to be silent and considered a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

It's not payfine anymore, you need to go to paycity.co.za

I have paid fines from Paarl there, so you can have a look.

Some fines can be paid at a post office, however not all municipalities are a 3rd party vendor on SA Post Office systems. The other option is to send a postal order via registered mail, fairly safe and secure.

PS.Postal orders will draw commision charges dependable on amount being paid.
    "The success you are enjoying today is the result of the price you have paid in the past."

Also, if the ticket was issued to you by an officer,you have been technically issued with a summons; failing to pay will result in a warrant of arrest.

(* if you are in another province then just Fckit.... they wont send a sheriff out to attach..wil cost them too much for just R500 *)
    "The success you are enjoying today is the result of the price you have paid in the past."

I still use PayFine to pay my fines... without any hassles... quick and easy... the only painful part is having to part with my money....
    Business Intelligence User Group - http://www.biusergroup.co.za/