Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Wantitall.co.za Reviews

Default Wantitall.co.za Reviews

Hey Guys

I want to order from them, jsut wanting to know anyone have a problem with them ? they seem like a awesome site (Product Offerings) just hope they can live up to it, so just checking before ? if you have or have any positive/negative comments please express. Thanks

Want to know myself. They are the only people I can see that are selling Spawn 1 9.8 mint for R200. Amazon direct is like $75. Mmmmmmmm

Master

Have ordered a couple of items from them including a Projector at a really good price, all without a hitch.

What really impressed me was when their courier couldn't get hold of me at home for the delivery, he called and asked where I was.
    He then came to deliver the projector through the window at Panarotti's where I was having lunch.

The packaging was roughed up a little but the goods were all 100%.
    Thumbs up.

Well I have had a few looks at there site. All I can say is their prices were revolting.

Their prices are awful! However, if you do the invite 5 friends thing, you get 20% discount and if you order 3 things, the courier costs are free. So just work out if the 20% off will make it cheaper than Kalahari or Zaps. I have bought from Kalahari and Zaps lots of times and they are super super great! Depending on what you order, Zaps will get it to you the fastest. Wantitall should be last on a list of places to look for stuff. Try Pricecheck.co.za, should get best prices that way!

Also, wantitall orders from USA, so you wait a few weeks for your stuff to arrive.

They would be the last place I'd buy from, they're VERY expensive. And like BLo_Op mentioned, they order from the US, so you might as well buy directly from the US and save. I really don't see why anyone would buy from them.

Master

It really depends on what you're buying tbh.

The 1080p Projector from them was R6000 cheaper than anywhere else.. and we looked everywhere else.

Agreed the item I want is r100 more from zaps and the other item itnt even on the other online sites lists, I'd rather order through them then go to the troubles of ordering via a us site, witch bad experiences are pushed me away from doing so.

Sometimes their prices are good on certain things e.g itrip = R300 on wantitall , R600 at any other SA shop.
    Ordered it, delievered in 2 weeks in perfect condition. Cant really fault them at all

I've bought a few times from them when they were cheapest and they do email some great deals(best was 15% off plus free delivery). They might not be Amazon but they've always done well for me.

Awesome service! Got me a HD digicam before along with other small stuff. Was impressed..
    Biggest downside is their prices, some items' prices are through the roof! They basically buy from amazon from what i have heard and put their markup on
    Gebore om te kuier, gedwing om te werk!