Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: New News24 app - simply fantastic!

Thumbs up New News24 app - simply fantastic!

Just want to say a BIG thank you to the devs for the new improved News24 app!

It runs buttery smooth on my iPhone 3G (iOS 4.2) and now it also saves my settings. I replaced the "User Photos" icon with Wheels 24, and before it would default back to User Photos when you open the app, but now it's working properly. It also doesn't say "Internet Connection not available" anymore and the new icon looks very funky on my home screen.

Spending way too much time on it now.

But I still don't like the new icon....and where is the traffic report that I requested?

Except that it doesn't automatically refresh on start. You have to go to another section first...

Quote Originally Posted by hammell View Post
    Except that it doesn't automatically refresh on start. You have to go to another section first...
    Huh? You're holding it wrong. Mine does....

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    Huh? You're holding it wrong. Mine does....
    Mine updates as well. Only thing is selecting "load more" doesn't actually load more on mine. Does nothing.

Pity the News24 iPad app crashes at least twice every time I use it. Ever since iOS 4.2 came along...

I don't like it, After I opened it, it simply came up with a to-do list, some of which were "Fix alfa", and "Sell RDP House"

Edit: My mistake, I downloaded the wrong News24 App it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo View Post
    Pity the News24 iPad app crashes at least twice every time I use it. Ever since iOS 4.2 came along...
    yeah i had the same problem on my iPad ... the minute i open it after the screen opens it crashes
    APPLE SINCE 09
    iMac 27" Quad Core
    iPhone 3gs
    iPad 16gb Wifi