Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Online Traffic Fines: Outstanding Summonses & Warrants

Default Online Traffic Fines: Outstanding Summonses & Warrants

Well I am clear in JHB centralbut not everywhere else I presume
    Online Fine verification for JHB Metro. You have to register. so be carefull not to give away to much true info just ID

http://eservices.joburg.org.za/joburg/eservices/!ut/p/.cmd/cs/.ce/7_0_A/.s/7_0_30T/_th/J_0_CI/_s.7_0_A/7_0_2NP/_s.7_0_A/7_0_30T

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet. But this morning when I picked up the snail mail. I saw that my Boss had recieved a Speeding Fine. Of course I laughed but what struck me was the sticker on the front stating:
    GOOD news for FNB customers!
    You can pay this fine at any FNB ATM
    Just select the 'Traffic Fine" screen and key
    in your notice number!
    There was Also a sticker on it giving details of how to pay it nationwide at any pick and pay, and selected Spars outlets.

Looks like a national fine system will be in place very soon. Anyone know where the website is or if its up yet?

Interesting that you posted it this morning ... got pulled over on my way to work ... all clear (well, in Jhb) I guess
    Flickr Photos
    Google it you moron
    Vernon Koekemoer sal jou doodmaak, stadig en aaklig

I'm waiting to be pulled over and being taken in I have 3 fines in one area. All for doing 100 in an 80 zone. Its the road I have to take every single day into work, and is 2 min frommy house.

The catch is when I got the first fine I went and checked it out since I was sure it was 100km/h.. and it was. The other side of the road says 80, but not the side I was driving.

I ran back home, got the camera, went back and took photo's and went into the station, I was told that I was highly mistaken and that it was a 80 zone. So I walked out and I cant wait for some traffic officer to arrest me for outstanding fines

Master

I know i have at least 4 warrants, most of then more than 5 years old. Where can i check up on these ( in Port Elizabeth Area ).
    We are Dyslexia of Borg, Fusistance is retile, Your ass will be laminated

Venus, the only planet to rotate clockwise

I got 2 summons for 2004
    "Om iewers te kom in die lewe moet jy jou sokkies optrek, of jou panties aftrek"

"BESLUIT MAAR SELF WATTER EEN BETER IS"

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by pupa View Post
    Well I am clear in JHB centralbut not everywhere else I presume
    Online Fine verification for JHB Metro. You have to register. so be carefull not to give away to much true info just ID

http://eservices.joburg.org.za/jobur....7_0_A/7_0_30T
    Would like to view outstanding fines

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ruthf View Post
    Would like to view outstanding fines
    https://www.payfine.co.za/

I get bulk discounts (or should)
    “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.”

want to view all outstanding fines summons or warrants of arrest

Default Reporting Some1 with Unpaid Fines

To Who do you report a person that has long outstanding fines and provides wrong addresses so that summons can never reach them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lux Maharaj View Post
    To Who do you report a person that has long outstanding fines and provides wrong addresses so that summons can never reach them?
    Why exactly would you want to do that unless you have a personal beef with this person?

Quote Originally Posted by Lux Maharaj View Post
    K@k style mate.

It will catch up with them, why do you want to rat on someone now?

K@k style...k@k.
    A Pitbull is a small dog with a big heart. But if provoked will pounce without warning and cause large amounts of hideous damage.