How to Do Everything: Mac is an excellent read, is highly informative, and is easy to follow.

This is the book I wish I had when I first started using a Mac. Learning about Macs and Apple’s operating system would have been so much easier. However, back in those days, we only had those who ‘knew’ about Macs to ask for help, and the Internet was a province in some undiscovered country next to the USSR… Can’t teach an old dog new tricks, can you?

Well, I was thoroughly surprised by how much is covered in this book, and I (a self-confessed Apple fanboy) learnt some new stuff about my Mac, about QuickTime, about iWork… and more. I was wrong. I don’t know everything about my Mac! Or yours. How to Do Everything: Mac is an excellent read, is highly informative, and is easy to follow. All topics covered are well explained, with more than enough screenshots to make even those snooty Apple magazines out there envious. In my opinion, this is definitely the best Mac/ Apple guide I’ve ever read and I’d definitely recommend this book to all of my Applecrazy friends. If you own a Mac, do yourself a favour: get this book… Dwight Spivey is brilliant!