Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Is it just me or

Default Is it just me or

are there a lot of people who are born in November..

Are you talking globally, or just on this forum?

Most births I reckon are September... 9th month of the year... gestation period is 9 months... 9 months after the big holiday season...
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici." - I came, I saw, I looked great in a toga. OR DID I?!?

"All your international bandwidth are belong to us!" [sic] - Telkom. OR DOES IT?!?

Well... a chance of 1 in 12 that somebody is! So, take the world population, divide by 12, and you'll have a rough estimate of how many people are also born in November...

Beat you UtterNutter!
    Last edited by ettubrute; 24-10-2005 at 03:00 PM.
    Et tu, Brute?

I came, I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes!

i find most birthdays around the august/september period. don't even get any work done around then cos almost every week it's someone's birthday
    Procrastination is like masturbation. It may feel good at first, but when you look at the task at hand, you're actually screwing yourself.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyer_GP
    i find most birthdays around the august/september period. don't even get any work done around then cos almost every week it's someone's birthday
    Yip, me 17/09, Youngest 27/09, Wife 20/10, Oldest 20/10.
    ADSL 4Mb & DG834GT | Ex-Iburst, Ex-Sentech
    MYBroadband.co.za - Your electronic condom against those unwanted telecom infections !

So, does that mean January is the most "productive" month?
    Et tu, Brute?

I came, I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes!

I have three daughters... two have the same birthday, and the third is 8 days later... all in February. Plus add Valentines Day to the mix, and three other various family birthdays, and can't even afford food that month!
    Core Member, Johannesburg Area Wireless User Group.
    http://www.jawug.org.za/ - Because information should be free!
    http://www.wug.za.net - no wires, no limits

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder_JHB
    I have three daughters... two have the same birthday, and the third is 8 days later... all in February. Plus add Valentines Day to the mix, and three other various family birthdays, and can't even afford food that month!
    nice way to keep warm during the winter months
    Procrastination is like masturbation. It may feel good at first, but when you look at the task at hand, you're actually screwing yourself.

Lessee, I'm 07/03, My Father-in-law 09/03, my brother 13/03, my mom 20/03 then my daughter 01/04.
    My son is 15/08, my wife is 27/08, her aunt is 27/08, and a couple of other relatives also in August.

Quote Originally Posted by neio
    are there a lot of people who are born in November..
    Hi guys

While birthdates make for interesting discussion as we have seen, I think Neio is referring to forum birthdates. November is the month we moved to VB, which is why it simply took this month as the birth month…