Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Mnet - Subscription fee

Default Mnet - Subscription fee

Hi

I would like to know what the monthly subscription fee of Mnet is plz
    We used this years ago, and I cant find any info on their website. I still have the decoder here, I hope the old ones still work
    Want to watch the rugby, doubt dstv is cheap lol

Thnx

roughly 290

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote Originally Posted by Bighit View Post
    roughly 290
    for 1 chanel, thats freaking expesive
    Some times the internet is so slow, it would be faster to just fly to Google's headquarters and ask them this $h1t in person.!

Quote Originally Posted by isie View Post
    for 1 chanel, thats freaking expesive
    Yup, but they are trying to force you to get DSTV.
    if it's mainly for rugby, get the DSTV drifta, hook it up to a pc connected to your tv. Drifta includes supersport 1 and monthly subs are very cheap

Sent from the MyBroadband iPhone App
    15" Retina MacBookPro 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
    iPhone 4, iPad 2, Apple TV 2
    Cisco E3000 (DD-WRT)

How is Multichoice any different from MTN, Vodacom, Tellkom, the banking cartel etc.

SOUTH AFRICAN's need Consumer Protection urgently...

Ah, I have been looking for the answer to this question, say for somebody who must have mnet, which DSTV option includes mnet as well as other options in roughly the same price category? Or is it only the premium package that includes mnet?

Super Grandmaster

I live in a apartment complex where you need to have mandatory mnet. It is R250.

So If I decided to get dstv I'd have to pay for the mnet anyway.
    #Occupy TK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Sometimes, I just love your mind...
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    Ah, I have been looking for the answer to this question, say for somebody who must have mnet, which DSTV option includes mnet as well as other options in roughly the same price category? Or is it only the premium package that includes mnet?
    Only premium includes Mnet.

I tried reconnecting my Mnet last year in April because I still had my old decoder. Phoned Multichoice to reconnect my service, they said they will not be doing new analog Mnet connections anymore, only Dstv. Something to do with the analog to digital TV conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Penquin View Post

I tried reconnecting my Mnet last year in April because I still had my old decoder. Phoned Multichoice to reconnect my service, they said they will not be doing new analog Mnet connections anymore, only Dstv. Something to do with the analog to digital TV conversion.
    This makes sense, they are bringing out the new decoder and service at June 2011 latest: http://mybroadband.co.za/news/broadc...-for-DVB-.html

Quote Originally Posted by Penquin View Post

crapfest

They should give you a discount on the new DVB-T2 decoder if you trade in your analog decoder when it's out

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Stochos View Post
    How is Multichoice any different from MTN, Vodacom, Tellkom, the banking cartel etc.

SOUTH AFRICAN's need Consumer Protection urgently...
    It is just to expensive for Multichoice to keep the Mnet signal going...
    Aan Wat Dink Jy Nie?
    50% off first month @ Afrihost

Sorry for asking this here, but I did not want to start a new thread for this question.

How much does installation for DStv usually cost? I am getting HD-PVR-2. I am only supplying the decoder. I have a friend of a friend who says he can come install it for me for a discounted price. He is asking R1200 which includes installation, the dish, its components and wires. Good price?

We still currently have mnet as stand alone channel, tho cant find pricing for this on dstv or mnet website

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by drnaphtali View Post
    Sorry for asking this here, but I did not want to start a new thread for this question.

How much does installation for DStv usually cost? I am getting HD-PVR-2. I am only supplying the decoder. I have a friend of a friend who says he can come install it for me for a discounted price. He is asking R1200 which includes installation, the dish, its components and wires. Good price?
    I have heard people ask about R1800 or something around there.
    Aan Wat Dink Jy Nie?
    50% off first month @ Afrihost

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast