Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Best company slogans



  1. #1

    Talking Best company slogans

    What are some of the best slogans that you guys have seen?

    On my way to work this morning, I saw a truck for a septic cleaning company with the slogan "we take your sh|t"

    Decided to google and came across this: http://www.septictankcleaners.co.za/images/Slide1.jpg

    Also saw one for a company that does marquees a while back, with the slogan "our erections go up all over town", although I think that one was a bit more unintentional and unfortunate
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

  2. #2

    Default

    There's a plumbing company in CT whose slogan is" Your s**t is our bread and butter"

  3. #3
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Colombian coffee
    Posts
    8,378

    Default

    The waste group - "A taste for waste" thats just gross...
    Google is your friend

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Previously this post ->
    Posts
    33,329

    Default

    There's a florist around Durban who's delivery Uno has "Relationship Recovery Vehicle in Transit" I thought that was pretty clever.
    MOREZENLESSPHOBIA

  5. #5

  6. #6
    The Humble Scot! McT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    26,010

    Default

    Nice thread. Some are take the inadvertent plunge to new heights and lows, depending on how you read it

  7. #7
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Colombian coffee
    Posts
    8,378

    Default

    did any one see that telkom add about neotel on the highway - on your right back from jhb to pta "be careful when approaching orange" with the neotel building right behind it... LMAO.
    Google is your friend

  8. #8
    Sports Addict Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    26,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokkie View Post
    did any one see that telkom add about neotel on the highway - on your right back from jhb to pta "be careful when approaching orange" with the neotel building right behind it... LMAO.
    that's class, terrible company but brilliant ad
    #YNWA

  9. #9
    Sports Addict Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    26,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokkie View Post
    did any one see that telkom add about neotel on the highway - on your right back from jhb to pta "be careful when approaching orange" with the neotel building right behind it... LMAO.
    that's class, terrible company but brilliant ad
    #YNWA

  10. #10

    Default

    Sofa King - Sofa King Low Prices ...
    Quote Originally Posted by VodacomData View Post
    Let me know if there is anything i can do to make you happier with Vodacom , except pricing................

  11. #11
    Super Grandmaster blunomore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sandton, JHB
    Posts
    25,556

    Default

    ABSA: Today, tomorrow, together.

    Oh wait, wrong thread

  12. #12

    Default

    There's some ads on those bins at corners etc in my area for a plumbing company. The ad is a picture of a guy on the toilet straining a bit and slogan is "pushing down on high prices"...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hoxbig View Post
    What are some of the best slogans that you guys have seen?

    On my way to work this morning, I saw a truck for a septic cleaning company with the slogan "we take your sh|t"

    Decided to google and came across this: http://www.septictankcleaners.co.za/images/Slide1.jpg

    Also saw one for a company that does marquees a while back, with the slogan "our erections go up all over town", although I think that one was a bit more unintentional and unfortunate
    there was another pic going around of a plumber with the slogan " Your sh%t is our bread and butter"

    i thought that was quite funny.

  14. #14
    Sports Addict Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    26,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit87 View Post
    there was another pic going around of a plumber with the slogan " Your sh%t is our bread and butter"

    i thought that was quite funny.
    assistant barman Gavin, where have you been lost.
    #YNWA

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wallsend View Post
    assistant barman Gavin, where have you been lost.
    hehe, i've been busy, i'm in for the next one, and then ill change it, too lazy to do it now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •