Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 111 of 638 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 9564

Thread: Series [Pls do NOT post any spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Smit View Post
    No one here like Criminal Minds?

I don't recall seeing anyone mentioning it anywhere. Awesome show!
    I do. Am totally up to date - s7e21. One of my weekly watches.
    ELO: Here is the news...

Quote Originally Posted by daveza View Post
    How long do you guys ( and gals ) find before you can re-watch a series ?

I guess it depends on the series, but if I watch for example Season 1 of Big Bang Theory or CSI it is like I'm seeing it for the first time.

Maybe I just have a poor memory.
    I can re-watch a comedy series a lot because I always still find it entertaining. On the other hand, I hate re-watching a serious drama series (Game of Thrones is the exception!!!).

Some of the more current episodes were enjoying:
    Game of Thrones (the best of the lot by far)
    Supernatural
    Fringe
    Spartacus
    Chuck (finished the last season this week, enjoyed it immensely)
    The walking dead

Need to get back to Dexter, got to the middle of the second season and Heroes somewhere in the fourth season until we lost interest

Older series I've started watching recently that we really enjoy is Jericho. Need to get Firefly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty09 View Post
    I'm a Game of Thrones fan, I find this offensive.
    Lol. I have been meaning to get started on Game of Thrones. Just been stockpiling my episodes so that I can make a marathon of it. Will probably start watching this next weekend.

I guess it's the simple and easyviewing aspect of it. We all have different moods at different times.. some times we want to listen to jazz, sometimes house, sometimes trance... same with series I guess... sometimes you just feel like watching something just for the sake of watching it.. not to try to attain any deeper meaning :P

That could explain why I spent the last few days in bed with the flu, and I managed to stream over 14 hours of "Just for Laughs Pranks" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimos View Post
    Your recommended list is quite good, the sitcoms list is a bit meh.

Can I ask what appeal people find with 2 broke girls? Its really low class humour, really bland jokes and I actually feel bad for the characters because it can't be helping any future acting prospects. I remember when it started airing in America as I was there and in their papers it was reviewed as a pathetic attempt as simple humour but then they went on to say that it would do well in the US context but not so great elsewhere in the world.

So no hate but what in the show appeals to you?

Quote Originally Posted by KingBel View Post
    Lol. I have been meaning to get started on Game of Thrones. Just been stockpiling my episodes so that I can make a marathon of it. Will probably start watching this next weekend.
    How have you not watched season 1 yet?????????!!!!!!

Its one of the best shows on tv at the moment, you definitely should watch it soon. Even if you just watch season 1 and then wait for season 2 to complete in the states before watching season 2, its still well worth it.

I can watch my favourite sitcoms over and over without getting bored. I think I've watched Big Bang Theory season 1 -5 about 3 or 4 times. Same with How I Met Your Mother. As for the length of time ... I can normally revisit a season 3 or 4 months after I last watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by daveza View Post
    How long do you guys ( and gals ) find before you can re-watch a series ?

I guess it depends on the series, but if I watch for example Season 1 of Big Bang Theory or CSI it is like I'm seeing it for the first time.

Maybe I just have a poor memory.

Well, with all the rave reviews I've been reading, it's definately at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimos View Post
    How have you not watched season 1 yet?????????!!!!!!

Its one of the best shows on tv at the moment, you definitely should watch it soon. Even if you just watch season 1 and then wait for season 2 to complete in the states before watching season 2, its still well worth it.

STOP posting your replies above the quote .... or do you also want us to start reading from right to left

Quote Originally Posted by COMPUTEK View Post
    STOP posting your replies above the quote .... or do you also want us to start reading from right to left
    Lol... I often wonder about that too.
    www.savitar.co.za - Software Solutions
    www.vaping101.co.za - eCig Solutions

Super Grandmaster DrJohnZoidberg's Avatar

ʇɐɥʍ
    Praise Zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by KingBel View Post
    That's a good idea I downloaded all the episodes of GoT S1 then watched 2 episodes per night. It took me 5 days to finish s1 this way It was so awesome.

Red Bull Signature Series -- really crazy amazing stuff on ice skates, snow board, skis, motox, etc...
    The best path to Ockham's razor is not with over zealous use of his broom

Quote Originally Posted by COMPUTEK View Post
    LOL! ok... point taken.. I will endeavor to acquiesce :P

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty09 View Post
    That's a good idea I downloaded all the episodes of GoT S1 then watched 2 episodes per night. It took me 5 days to finish s1 this way It was so awesome.
    watched the first episode of S2 last night. was a bit lost so i need to get S1. lots of war mongering. so will defer my opinion....that young incest king i want to punch though. laughed when his mother slapped him. lol

Page 111 of 638 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast