Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATC’s capped and uncapped ADSL pricing unveiled

Default ATC’s capped and uncapped ADSL pricing unveiled

Altech TC’s ADSL pricing unveiled

Altech Technology Concepts recently launched aggressively priced ADSL services aimed at the business and consumer markets

Nice alternative to IS, Web Africa, SAIX & Mweb networks

The more the merrier!!
    ELO: Here is the news...

I wonder if anyone on MyBB is using their business uncapped yet?
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

Waste of time!

More expensive than both Afrihost and axxess for consumers.

The more the better is the moral of the story here. It should in the near future lower the prices because we now have more choices but as far as an immediate big impact? This doesn't do it.

All that "network priority" needs to be scraped because 99% of their customers will not understand what they are really talking about.

Just imagine if Telkom didn't have the ADSL cost added on top? We would easily connect thousands of potential ADSL users in a matter of hours. **** you Telkom.

Blog Entries

Eish. Ex VAT prices. What do?
    ic's back, back again . . .

Afrihost R9.50/GB still a better deal for consumers.

No, no, no Altech! You've left out the bit where you offer an 'opening special while stocks last' at less 50%. The competition will call it unsustainable and temporary so they can ignore you and pretend you don't exist. You then get an extended window period in which to grab as much market share as possible before they figure out what you're really up to.

If you don't believe me just check out Cell C's Whoosh strategy. It's like every time a Cell C ad comes on Vodacom and MTN put their fingers in their ears and go LALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Frankly I'm suprised you missed this, but you are welcome.

PS We've all seen the prices internationally so we know a decent home ADSL connection shouldn't cost vs a grand a month.
    Broadband priced 'per megabyte' is like wine priced 'per grape'

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

I like the fact they have two different uncapped accounts so that consumers that want to pay more for better service can.

MWEB can learn something here. Not everyone can afford 2grand a month for their unshaped account.

yep they should have went the cellc way to grab market share

Grandmaster

Bring on the competition!!!!!!!

Grandmaster

Wonder how badly shaped P2P would be on their "4Mbps Gold" package? Throttled to 2Mbps, 3Mbps? Even if only a constant 2Mbps can be had for P2P, R 1425.00 (incl VAT) might well be worth it as pricing goes these days.
    >>>>>> <<<<<<

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFour View Post
    Wonder how badly shaped P2P would be on their "4Mbps Gold" package? Throttled to 2Mbps, 3Mbps? Even if only a constant 2Mbps can be had for P2P, R 1425.00 (incl VAT) might well be worth it as pricing goes these days.
    Was also thinking of taking that cheaper business uncapped account. Just depends how shaped is shaped and if the more expensive packages have less shaping.

Nothing new here, still waiting on the first ISP to provide FTTx for small business or high profile home users - the market does exist, somebody needs to grab it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast