Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Vodacom SP Monthly Deals (DEALS ON PAGE ONE!)

ok fourways has 3 (make that 2 lol..) left

ok so I got my HTC sensation last night at 6pm. booted and everything looked ok.. It's fast at least hehe.. But from about 8pm it just started restarting.. WTF... It doesn't stay on for even 5 min

Can anyone tell me. Can I give this back at the vodashop and cancel this contract and just carry on on my old contract and wait till next month to do an upgrade? I'm really not happy with this HTC. Will they allow this?

Don't know if it's vodacom or who but something about if you don't like the phone you have 2 weeks to send it back? Is it vodacom?

tx

CPA - consumer protection act, no problemo! Return the phone.

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by renvilo View Post
    ok so I got my HTC sensation last night at 6pm. booted and everything looked ok.. It's fast at least hehe.. But from about 8pm it just started restarting.. WTF... It doesn't stay on for even 5 min

Can anyone tell me. Can I give this back at the vodashop and cancel this contract and just carry on on my old contract and wait till next month to do an upgrade? I'm really not happy with this HTC. Will they allow this?

Don't know if it's vodacom or who but something about if you don't like the phone you have 2 weeks to send it back? Is it vodacom?

tx
    You should post that in here - http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...tion-Thread%29

I know I can return it and they will replace it for a new one but I don't like getting a phone and this happesn.

CPA - ... Is that the 2 week policy to return the phone and cancel the deal? I will still keep my contract but I don't want the new one I signed (Had a top up 315 so upped to top up 400 with the Sensation so I'll go back to my 315 contract till next month and get the flippen LG phone when it is released.

Let us know how the return/replace goes.

Vodacom has had their lawyers interpret the CPA in their favour to avoid much of the spirit of the CPA. A phone obtained on a contract is not a purchased phone therefore CPA not apply, 75% of outstanding payments is a reasonable cancellation fee etc etc. Chances are they will want to take the phone in to do an "assessment" then do a software upgrade, then they will say it's not an OBF etc etc

Advice, start the return process as soon as possible, there is much confusion as to how long you have to return it and cancel the contract.

Guys...please note that the spreadsheet consists of tabs. One for the main phones...then another for Iphones and two more for the Laptop and Modem deals (Advanced & Standard)
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Super Grandmaster

Still no Samsung P7500 tablet

Quote Originally Posted by xrapidx View Post
    Still no Samsung P7500 tablet
    Not yet anyway :-)

On the stock update where we were informed about it it did not say when exactly...only that it will be sometime in July.
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    Guys...please note that the spreadsheet consists of tabs. One for the main phones...then another for Iphones and two more for the Laptop and Modem deals (Advanced & Standard)
    So an iPhone isn't considered a main phone That'll get the fanboois going.
    In South Africa even the information superhighway has potholes in it.

Okkie - you still happy with the Defy?

Also, what are the Desire S payins for 315s and 400s? For some reason the spreadsheet only has it listed under the monthly payment deals.
    In South Africa even the information superhighway has potholes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
    So an iPhone isn't considered a main phone That'll get the fanboois going.
    LOL. My spreadsheet....MY RULEZ!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
    Okkie - you still happy with the Defy?

Also, what are the Desire S payins for 315s and 400s? For some reason the spreadsheet only has it listed under the monthly payment deals.
    Very Very happy.

R1,159.00 on Top Up 315
    R929.00 on Top Up 400

OC

I cannot open that file it seems to be corrupted. Could you kindly re upload it? Or email it to me at the address I have just PM'd you.

Thanks.

Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 181920212767117 ... LastLast