Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 73 of 190 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273 7475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2836

Thread: Vodacom SP Monthly Deals (DEALS ON PAGE ONE!)

lolz... We can compare IF the One X does pitch

Quote Originally Posted by renvilo View Post
    lolz... We can compare IF the One X does pitch
    MMM. Me thinks you wanna pull a Microsoft trick on me like they doing in US stores. Oh come on in and lets compare phones...if you win...you get this and that...but we must first setup our phone for the competition and set our homescreens mmmkay?
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

hahaha.. I actually watched a clip like that the other day.. WTF... So much BS Where will the MS phone be better lol...

Each phone has pro's and con's but I want the HTC Something new if we ever get it lol. But please post if you know anything about the release of it. tx

Ok leaf said:

Good Day Ren

Thank you for contacting Leaf.

The HTC One X will be released by May 2012 in South Africa.
    For more information please contact the Help Desk on 011 460 8000.

Kind Regards
    Leaf.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    Deals are on the list:

HTC DESIRE S + 30 MB DATA PMX24 FREE ON TOP UP 99 VODACOM4LESS
    HTC DESIRE S + 30 MB DATA PMX24 FREE ON TOP UP 199 VODACOM4LESS
    Hmmm, I see I can only upgrade end May. The horror! -_- ah well I'll wait and hope its still free.

All i heard was blah blah blah .....blah blah blah.

Go for the RAZR :-)
    Hehehehe where's that rep button??

I dont know if it is available with Vodacom Direct as I have no affiliation with them. Best would be to phone and ask.

Kind Regards:
    OC
    I called VodaCom Direct and they told me, that the Deals of the VodaShops, hence the deals in VocaCom's brochure are independent from the deals of VodaCom Direct on the company website. That's why the Desire S is not available in TopUp 99 at VodaCom Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo247 View Post
    I called VodaCom Direct and they told me, that the Deals of the VodaShops, hence the deals in VocaCom's brochure are independent from the deals of VodaCom Direct on the company website. That's why the Desire S is not available in TopUp 99 at VodaCom Direct.
    So why not rather just go into a shop then?
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

So why not rather just go into a shop then?
    I stay with VodaCom Direct because it is more comfortable.
    Last edited by hugo247; 11-04-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo247 View Post
    I stay with VodaCom Direct because it is more comfortable.
    Also saves the R202 sim and connection fee, and they deliver direct to you.
    . An awesome util : DropBox
    . Mind blowing bandwidth

Is it true that you can no longer use a finance option to avoid having the huge pay ins up front?

Quote Originally Posted by curbs2012 View Post
    Is it true that you can no longer use a finance option to avoid having the huge pay ins up front?
    Financed options are very much available...you will see them on the sheets on page 1.

I do not understand your query. Please explain a bit more.

Financed options are very much available...you will see them on the sheets on page 1.

I do not understand your query. Please explain a bit more.
    Member on the forums (see htc (one) thread, was in tygervalley vodacom store and was told that financing of the pay in is no longer allowed on certain contracts like the 315 top up. So when looking to take a handset like the nexus for example that has a pay in of lets R3k, that has to be paid because the pay in amount cant be spread over the contract period anymore. Thats what member was told. I find it very strange and makes no business sense either.

It's never been the pay-in amount that gets spread, the financed amount is a slightly larger amount if you add it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by curbs2012 View Post
    Member on the forums (see htc (one) thread, was in tygervalley vodacom store and was told that financing of the pay in is no longer allowed on certain contracts like the 315 top up. So when looking to take a handset like the nexus for example that has a pay in of lets R3k, that has to be paid because the pay in amount cant be spread over the contract period anymore. Thats what member was told. I find it very strange and makes no business sense either.
    SAMSUNG I9250 GALAXY NEXUS + 250 MB DATA PMX24 @ R284 PM + SUBSCRIPTION ON TOP UP, 315s ( TOTAL R599 PM )

There you go. That is a financed deal.

Grandmaster

If I renewed (upgraded), would I need to go through the whole mission of providing pay slip, copy of I'd, etc etc again?

Page 73 of 190 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273 7475767783123173 ... LastLast