Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 74 of 186 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374 7576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2788

Thread: Vodacom SP Monthly Deals (DEALS ON PAGE ONE!)

Nope

Just walk in with R150 and get the new phone hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by J0n0 View Post
    If I renewed (upgraded), would I need to go through the whole mission of providing pay slip, copy of I'd, etc etc again?
    Nope...just your ID document.
    I don't pay taxes, I pay royalties
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Blog Entries

Any places still doing deals on that 3G modem (not USB, a proper modem) with either myGig1 or myGig2?

IC had an iPad2 on myGig2 with that deal for not too much money.

Anything else out there?

Quote Originally Posted by hj2k_x View Post
    Any places still doing deals on that 3G modem (not USB, a proper modem) with either myGig1 or myGig2?

IC had an iPad2 on myGig2 with that deal for not too much money.

Anything else out there?
    ??

The Mofaya deals are still running. Please use the sheets on page one. It is on the STD DATA sheet.

OC
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    ??

The Mofaya deals are still running. Please use the sheets on page one. It is on the STD DATA sheet.

OC
    My bad.

I did not see all the PDFs...

I will check it all out.

Game have a Samsung P1 Galaxy Tab + 2 x Samung lappies + R201 wireless router + 4 x K3372 modems + a Sammie printer. All for R819pm for 24 months. Interesting deal.

Hi OC, consulted your monthly deals list and called Vodashop Gateway.
    The list reads iPhone4s (16gig) upgrade on talk 120 pays in R1619 -
    but the guy at vodashop says R3329 once off or R169 more pm.
    valid till 6 June.
    My vodacom ac reads 'talk 130 call' maybe there is a difference in the type of account ?
    Could he be on a different page? if so how do I redirect him?
    Or has there been a sudden change on the VSP list.
    Thanks in advance.

APPLE iPHONE4S 16G @ R 3099 CASH ON iPHONE EVERYDAY OFF-PEAK 120
    APPLE iPHONE4S 16G @ R 1619 CASH ON iPHONE TALK 120
    Last edited by tcat; 15-04-2012 at 11:05 PM.

No...the deals have not changed to my knowledge.

Checked now and the one on my sheet and the one that is loaded on the system is the same.

Deal Package Deal Description Package
    Description Financed
    Deal Deal Price
    + V12AP2133 100 APPLE IPHONE 4S 16G + 250 MB DATA PMX24 @ R 3329 CASH ON TALK 130 ONLY Talk 130 N R 2,920.18

Deal Package Deal Description Package
    Description Financed
    Deal Deal Price
    + V12AP2145 OSB APPLE IPHONE 4S 16G + 250 MB DATA PMX24 @ R 3329 CASH ON TALK 120 ONLY Talk 120 Per Second N R 2,920.18

I can not comment on a brochure etc that I can not see. Can you please scan and upload?
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Silly me, I can't read - am going to stop smoking my socks forever !

I should have been looking at 'talk 130' not 120.
    In which case R3329 is spot on.

Thanks OC - sorry about the duplication.

The other deal is covered on another thread already.

I can upgrade from today 16 April and would like to know if Vodacom plan to stock the white Samsung Galaxy Note within the next two months since I have to give my one months notice on or before 16 June if I want to cancel my contract.

I looked at all the other offerings from Vodacom but they have nothing else that seem wortwhile to me at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom1n8tr1x View Post
    I can upgrade from today 16 April and would like to know if Vodacom plan to stock the white Samsung Galaxy Note within the next two months since I have to give my one months notice on or before 16 June if I want to cancel my contract.

I looked at all the other offerings from Vodacom but they have nothing else that seem wortwhile to me at this stage.
    We have not been informed about us getting the white one...but if and when we do, I will create a thread and notify the guys here. The Galaxy S2 is available in Black and White.
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Where can I actually have a look at HTC phones? I know that in Sandton City there is a HTC stand sometimes. I am considering the nexus but I am still twisted to the One X (Which I believe is avail next month, Ocleroux please advice when you know )

So I would like to feel the device. Only things is I did see there's a few bugs on the HTC..

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    We have not been informed about us getting the white one...but if and when we do, I will create a thread and notify the guys here. The Galaxy S2 is available in Black and White.
    Thanks for the prompt reply, I just thought it was already available in white when I looked at this:

Hopefully the April catalog will state it as only available in black.

When will Vodacom have iPhone 4s stock again? I've put my name on waiting lists at 4 stores at the end of March and now it's 3 weeks later?
    www.lionsworld.co.za/forum for Lions rugby chat
    @waltwjl for LionsWorld on twitter
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LionsWorld/166157158352 for LionsWorld on FB

Don't buy the HTC Desire S from VodaCom Direct. I got two delivered (incl. replacement) and both are faulty. Ask yourself why this "Rand 4000,-" device is given away for little money. I got the answer. The first one had a skew screen with a huge gap at the buttom right and also the touchscreen didn't react properly. The replacement has a huge gap between the screen and the frame on the top. You can see through it the microchips inside. More than one millimeter. After two days the device just died. Not functioning even when the charger is plugged in (not charging). I cancelled the contract and hope I get the money back which has been already deducted from my bank account.

HTC seems to have a big problem with quality control, especially for the Desire S. Or VodaCom has bought very cheep from HTC the Desire S devices which have failed quality control.
    I'm very dissatisfied now as a competly new contract customer with VodaCom Direct.

And yes, I'm scared, that VodaCom wants to play chicken with me and says after receivement, it was my fault, that the device is not morking anymore and will charge me for it or don't let me cancel the contract. I contacted already my attorney just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by walterl View Post
    When will Vodacom have iPhone 4s stock again? I've put my name on waiting lists at 4 stores at the end of March and now it's 3 weeks later?
    okay 2 stores phoned me today, they received stock, will go get my iphone after work...
    www.lionsworld.co.za/forum for Lions rugby chat
    @waltwjl for LionsWorld on twitter
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LionsWorld/166157158352 for LionsWorld on FB

Page 74 of 186 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374 7576777884124174 ... LastLast