Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: purpleflytrading.co.za

Default purpleflytrading.co.za

Have anyone here dealt with them before? Their prices on the Lenovo Thinkpads are not too bad, but I have never heard of them before.

purpleflytrading.co.za

so has anyone bought from Purple Fly Trading Yet?

I ended up buying from a company a bit closer to home (PTA), so I can't comment on purpleflytrading, sorry.

sigh another dude just finished matric and setup a really bad zen cart store

Its either a student go-getter, or an apprentice chancer.
    Either way, it's a 1-man show with his own cellphone number on the contact page.

Personally I would not be able to justify a purchase of more than R100, for testing purposes.

If you live in CT try it out but do it COD in person.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Quote Originally Posted by ponder View Post
    If you live in CT try it out but do it COD in person.
    That's always the safest method.

Jeepers!

It could be a lot better but I guess everyone has to start somewhere...

Default purpleflytrading

I'm not sure whether the site is legit, but here's an interesting link posted on Gumtree by them:

http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Jobs...AdIdZ272911989

they're looking for 2 sexy girls with big boobs to hand out flyers advertising their store it seems - very professional.

Awesome advert, i dig how they just cut out everything and tell it straight.

There is nothing better than 2 hot big breasted females handing out flyers. Got to give them some credit for trying.

Off to go check out their site. I would have to say though 150 bucks for 5 hours work is a bit low. Big breasts and hot for 150 bucks? Hmmm it would be interesting to see if they found them. The normal guys who stand robots charge about 120 now they want hot big boobed girls for 150?

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by amien.net View Post
    I'm not sure whether the site is legit, but here's an interesting link posted on Gumtree by them:

http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Jobs...AdIdZ272911989

they're looking for 2 sexy girls with big boobs to hand out flyers advertising their store it seems - very professional.
    ROFL

Whahahaha! We'll he wasn't lying: give it to prospective employees straight up!
    No one gives an [expletive]... unless you can describe your problem effectively.

Firstly I want to say that I have received over 500 applications for the job that I, Byron Chadband, put on Gumtree to assist me with handing out flyers for a promotion which I ran recently and thanks to those girls have made an unbelievable profit. We handed out flyers outside Newlands and the girls worked for 4 hours and I ended up giving them each R200, which is the same amount, a hostess at Cape Town's finest waterfront's restuarant, Sevruga, gets paid. Anyway let me get to the point...
    Tacet -Yes many people have dealt with me before. There are numerous extremely satisfied customer reviews on pricecheck, hello peter and various others. I only add between 3 and 8% markup on every item I sell to help save you money and put a little away to Byron's red Ferrari fund.
    tjecco - I did this for you... I have personally sold to 468 customers since I started my business in August 2010. Sales range from R480 - R120 000.
    Tacet -This is how it works. We are all the same. i.e online stores. None of us carry stock and we display products with pictures and specifications and a code and price. We all use the same suppliers. I have over 35 of them in South Africa and they have branches all around the country. So the physical address of an online store is unimportant, unless it is based in a dodgey internet cafe in Nigeria. For obvious reasons. :-)
    za1 - I am 32 years old with a degree and couldn't care less what you think.
    wheunis - assumption is... lol we all know the rest of that. I started out by myself and now provide employment to 4 South African's.. all my friends of course.. oh and my Dad who I love very much and enjoys working with with me thoroughly. The reason for the cellphone number was due to business premises I was renting being sold and I was only informed at the last minute. It took Telkom 4 weeks to arrange a new phone line at my new address, which is how long my cellphone number was on my webpage. I could not bear my customers not being able to get there amazing savings from my online store.
    Ponder - Unfortunately we do not accept cash as there is a charge involved in the bank charges of depositing cash. Our mark-up is very low and I prefer not working for the banks, they already take enough of my hard earned money. :-) EFT is the safest method of paying as we do not need to see you bank details and the charges are the lowest of any money transaction done these days. Being an "online store" we do not store items at our offices and are thus able to save logistic costs and shop front rentals thus saving our customers money on their purchases. Saying that you are most welcome to come to my office anytime and I will personally make you a cup of coffee just the way you like it and we can chat about anything you may desire to chat about. I do make the best coffee by the way.... best still I will not charge you for the consultation. Lol
    Tacet - carrying large sums of money around is probably not safer than bank transfers.
    CriticalConsumer - thanks... from small beginnings. Our company has grown extremely well and have had a turnover of R1.5 million in 8 months, which is beyond my wildest expectations. :-)
    amien.net - I am a registered CC... Purple Fly Trading 49 CC. Registration No. : 2010/121248/23. I am registered on PriceCheck, SA topsites and many others. I started off in the 1000's and am now ranked 74 on SA Topsites which is an incredible achievement with over 250 hits daily. In fact I had my record numbers of hits - over 350. Thanks to all those that visited my online store.
    With regards to my advert looking for girls with big lungs... I am not afraid to say I live in a real world and am not oblivious to the fact that beautiful girls sell products or get peoples attention. Your sarcasm has been noted and I can only wonder why you were looking at an ad on gumtree advertising this position. :-)
    Killadoob & d7e7r7 and hambone and everyone else above my post... if you see something on my site that you like let me know and you can have it at cost price.
    za1 and wheunis - judging books by their covers? the very least I can offer you is whatever a products price is my site ... double it !!
    No grudges held.. :-)
    Thank you to all my customers so far and I'm hoping to have many more and establish good long term relationships.
    To those that have bought from me you will know what I mean when I say that my new Ferrari is well on it's way. :-)
    Byron Justin Chadband - Owner of Purple Fly Trading
    www.purpleflytrading.co.za

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Cool stuff @ Surfanimal.

You might want to add a bit more paragraphs to your post next time, or at least quote fields for the posts that you were referring to

Blog Entries

@Surfanimal

Can I suggest getting a more professional looking website. I know you want to save money and all but it does turn customers away. Personally I went to another online site where I did pay more for something I wanted purely based on the look of your site.

I know we not suppose to judge things on looks, but its just human to do so.
    Last edited by Elimentals; 29-04-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast