Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast

Thread: purpleflytrading.co.za

Exclamation update

Has anyone since used purple fly trading? I'm looking at dropping a lot of money in their account and so far I noticed that they claim to be listed at Jump and Onlineshopping.co.za and neither site has their name there! Very suspect!

Quote Originally Posted by blurrr88 View Post
    Has anyone since used purple fly trading? I'm looking at dropping a lot of money in their account and so far I noticed that they claim to be listed at Jump and Onlineshopping.co.za and neither site has their name there! Very suspect!
    I bought from them in December..
    Made my order and payment on the 23rd of December. Got my parcel on the 5th of Jan.

Overall experience was good, although I think Shaun could be more pro-active in communications with the clients.
    I was still waiting for him to get back to me, and then they were somme closed for the festive season. Which is partly understandable, just would have been nice to know before hand..

I will make use of them again if I need something they offer, the prices are great on some/most of the stuff.
    Last edited by e4et; 25-02-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    Awesome advert, i dig how they just cut out everything and tell it straight.

There is nothing better than 2 hot big breasted females handing out flyers. Got to give them some credit for trying.

Off to go check out their site. I would have to say though 150 bucks for 5 hours work is a bit low. Big breasts and hot for 150 bucks? Hmmm it would be interesting to see if they found them. The normal guys who stand robots charge about 120 now they want hot big boobed girls for 150?
    I don't think he wants them to hand out flyers, if you know what I mean R150 for Kate Moss size breasts are a bit low, especially for that kind of work

Byron do you have your Ferrari yet ???
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

Quote Originally Posted by P924 View Post
    (@ postman, I got an IPS monitor for <R2k2, might order another next week if it is any good...)
    Aha...
    SouthBit Data Recovery - www.southbit.co.za
    Electronic Music
    PM me for cheap PC parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy View Post
    Each account is allocated to only 1 x user.

Quote Originally Posted by grimstoner View Post
    Actually, I do believe that of all the online IT hardware stores in South Africa, it's website traffic has grown the most(?) over the last couple of months. That doesn't constitute fastest growing online store, does it?
    Byron here again, the owner of Purple Fly Trading. See this link for where we now currently rank on SA Topsites http://www.satopsites.com/index.php?...v&cat=&start=1 We are also the No. 1 Computer Store on SA Topsites too. For reviews from previous clients see here... http://admin.pricecheck.co.za/shops/reviews/. Also further rankings can be found on Alexa where you can compare which online shops have the highest SA and world rankings... Hopes this helps. :-) Anything you guys need, give me shout. Hope you have a great day. www.purpleflytrading.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by FNfal View Post
    Byron do you have your Ferrari yet ???
    No, they keep putting the price of them up with with the Rand/Lira exchange rates... LOL. I'm still working on it, still got some way to go.. progress towards it has been steady :-) 25 more years to go.. Woohoo :-)

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Surfanimal View Post
    Byron here again, the owner of Purple Fly Trading. See this link for where we now currently rank on SA Topsites http://www.satopsites.com/index.php?...v&cat=&start=1 We are also the No. 1 Computer Store on SA Topsites too. For reviews from previous clients see here... http://admin.pricecheck.co.za/shops/reviews/. Also further rankings can be found on Alexa where you can compare which online shops have the highest SA and world rankings... Hopes this helps. :-) Anything you guys need, give me shout. Hope you have a great day. www.purpleflytrading.co.za
    Whats the username and password?

@ surfmail, i think you are an inventive young man at 32 as you say my advise honersty will much more build your reputation and esure double growth than even a good website coz many people who buy will refer others to you

i wanted to find out do you ship to zimbabwe and what freight do you use

Quote Originally Posted by noelmwendas View Post
    @ surfmail, i think you are an inventive young man at 32 as you say my advise honersty will much more build your reputation and esure double growth than even a good website coz many people who buy will refer others to you

Rather buy from someone else, literally anyone else is better to buy from.

Quote Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
    Rather buy from someone else, literally anyone else is better to buy from.
    Bad experience NomNom? Please do share!

Super Grandmaster

RAS?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
    Bad experience NomNom? Please do share!
    Judging by how many people have complained about bad service and how many bad reports there are on hellopeter. Also dodgy sales ethics by the owner who decided to spam the forum and get into a fight with a forum member about a bad experience. Best stay clear the hell away.

I agree with NomNom, purpleflytrading.co.za seems very dodgy, prices are also much higher than other retailers. Rather take a look at other, well known sites, such as Rebel Tech, Landmark Computers, Wootware, Solid Computing, etc.

Purplefly is getting well over 1000 hits per day. If they were dodge, trust me, they wouldn't survive in the online world. I also don't think their prices are that high. Yes, you can find certain things cheaper, but one also has to look at which suppliers they are getting it from. We all know that certain suppliers really do push their profit up before selling to resellers.

Also, What I have found is that a lot of the sites keep their old prices up, not taking in the fluctuations of the exchange rate. So when you place your order, it works out to be the same price as the more expensive places. Take the i5 2500K. That damn things price is fluctuating by R300+/- every two weeks. It's a damn mission to keep your prices in check. A lot of backend admin. On one product. And some stores have 1000's, like Sybaritic.....I don't envy those guys.

With all that being said, I won't sway from my online store. And one thing I have to agree with, is the guns blazing fighting on a public forum. Especially MyBB. Could have been handled a lot better.

ps.. good to see solid computing and rebeltech climbing the ladders. Both excellent stores that deserve the attention.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast