Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TO ALL THE ADSL ISP's

Wink TO ALL THE ADSL ISP's

Yes, it is terribly annoying to have a disconnection every 3 hours just cause your ISP is scared that you might just go over your cap Ö sad that soon we will be fighting not only Telkom but the ISPís Ö surely this can be avoided Ö

I would appreciate comments regarding your existing ISP service, (specially SAOL AND OPENWEB) including the ability to stay connected, the availability of the service and of their technical support, the time out intervals (this is very important) AND ARE THERE TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND A CONTCT NAME FOR AFTER HOURS?

Comments from the ISPís are also welcome .. sell your product right here Ö

Its terribly annoying to get disconnected every 3 hours (time outs).

So SAOL and OpenWeb state your case here or private message me, I need a 10 GIG Saix account for next month (December) and your price on the 10 GIG is common .... so convince me that you offer the best service for money ...

Thanks

Yeah, this tiny resets are a pain in the arse.

It's insane really.
    Boom....

Quote Originally Posted by HellTel
    So SAOL and OpenWeb state your case here or private message me, I need a 10 GIG Saix account for next month (December) and your price on the 10 GIG is common .... so convince me that you offer the best service for money ...
    this is one of the funniest forum posts i have ever seen! as if these companies have the time to beg you to join them. what is this isp court? "state your case" hahahahaha thats funny

Default Resets screw up gaming

I hate this new thing of freqeunt resets. It is most frustrating to be disconnected several times during the evening while trying to play games. BF2 is a PIA to connect to at the best of times. Every time my ISP gets nervous and resets my connection I lose 10 to 15 minutes of game time. Frustrating is actually and understatement

Tracey

Grandmaster

I suggest ISP's consider a system where subscribers can accept responsibility to pay for usage over agreed cap at a specified rate.
    That should avoid the neccesity for frequent resets as one approaches your cap.

Grandmaster

BF2 is a PIA to connect to at the best of times.
    You must be rich if you can afford to play BF2, online!

More so when you keep getting thrown off the server because you've lost your network connection

Not rich, really, not poor either I used to have a 30GB account for R349 now I have a 5GB account for R349 - I struggle to stay under the cap

I am changing 2 of my accounts to Telkom INternet next month,I cannot afford another account just for local usuage,

Sorry to the small guys...

cabbleguy .. and do you really think that I have the time to beg them to take my money? seems to me that your business skills are non existent ... with so many ISP's I, a client, am goiong to beg them? hahaha back at you .. fool

cabbleguy .. and do you really think that I have the time to beg them to take my money? seems to me that your business skills are non existent ... with so many ISP's I, a client, am goiong to beg them? hahaha back at you .. fool
    Im betting the ISP s look at you as one of those clients that you find in all industries i.e the kind we could all afford to do with out.

dd1313 what does your comment have to do with this topic?

mikef .. great idea there .. when you join an ISP you should enter into an agreement whereby you assume responsibility to control your usage .. and anything over your original cap you pay for it at an agreed price ....

Comments from ISP's are welcome on this idea
    Last edited by HellTel; 23-11-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Nick333 ... funny how we all here for a cause (to tame the beast) and we land up by criticizing each other ... are you maybe a member of an ISP I didnt mention above? if you are and I did not mention you, is because you are not worth mentioning.

Nick333 ... funny how we all here for a cause (to tame the beast) and we land up by criticizing each other ... are you maybe a member of an ISP I didnt mention above? if you are and I did not mention you, is because you are not worth mentioning.
    Oh helltel , helltel , helltel you silly little person .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast