Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: The Sins of my Fathers

Angry The Sins of my Fathers

Assistance I/we give to parents of students
    Last edited by ajak; 28-11-2005 at 04:15 PM.
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."Hoka Hey

Don't you have anything better to do than flooding a reputable forum with bull**** like this every 15 minutes?

I've been part of this forum since the beginning of the year, and it sickens and frustrates me that I have to sift through more and more of this sort of thing to get to stuff that's worth reading.

I think I'll just to have to compile a list of the usual suspects and put them on ignore.

Anyway. This is my final comment on this subject. :/
    Last edited by Compl33t; 28-11-2005 at 12:57 PM.

Super Grandmaster

Then dont read it.
    Last edited by craigsa; 28-11-2005 at 12:59 PM.
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing !!

Angry

I/we
    Last edited by ajak; 28-11-2005 at 04:17 PM.
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."Hoka Hey

dont blame you............"how much abuse will you be able to take - you cant tell from the first kiss"

Quote Originally Posted by ajak
    the F$CKING BASTARDS THAT ASSAULTED MY WIFE.
    Genuinely sorry to hear that ajak. Hope she makes a full and quick recovery.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown

What? I don't understand. Who assaulted your wife? What PM?

ajak i think you need to expand on this a bit....
    i mean assault is definatley seriose and i am sure forumites would like to know more

Quote Originally Posted by Compl33t
    Don't you have anything better to do than flooding a reputable forum with bull**** like this every 15 minutes?

I've been part of this forum since the beginning of the year, and it sickens and frustrates me that I have to sift through more and more of this sort of thing to get to stuff that's worth reading.

I think I'll just to have to compile a list of the usual suspects and put them on ignore.

Anyway. This is my final comment on this subject. :/
    compl33t, it is important for people to be able to air there views, and get feedback, maybe i dont know the full story as you possbly do ?
    i would like to know more

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Twist Of Fate
    compl33t, it is important for people to be able to air there views, and get feedback, maybe i dont know the full story as you possbly do ?
    i would like to know more
    I agree, it is important, but is this really the place to do it?
    Just my opinion. I'm going to stay out of these debates from now on...dit gee my 'n ***ken hoofpyn. :P

not knowing the full story i cant say

mods are notorious for deleting posts at a whim because they feel it might offend someone (or someone might be offended by it... like some wussy he reads every post) and they'll delete.

I've asked rpm several times to institute a policy where a mod would email the person in question to the reason why they felt it was nessacary to delete a post. But that has been falling on deaf ears.

I can understand his frustration, especially on a topic like people assualting one's wife and the fact you've given to charities and know people on this forum you're helping, and get treated like that.

It's appauling that the mods don't have the decency to let a person know of a thread deleted and the reasons why. They have enough time to post a load of crap themselves, yet, the 2 seconds it will take them to write a simple statement is too much to ask.

..|..
    Last edited by guest2013-1; 28-11-2005 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Compl33t
    I agree, it is important, but is this really the place to do it?
    Just my opinion. I'm going to stay out of these debates from now on...dit gee my 'n ***ken hoofpyn. :P
    Wie gee om of dit die regte plek is om te doen of nie? Meeste van ons hier is maatjies en as iets byt wil mens graag daaroor gesels sonder dat mense jou goed sommer gaan staan en uitvee sonder geen rede nie.

Die feit bly staan dan ajak sekerlik terugvoering wou gehad het oor 'n spesifieke issue en Off Topic is definatief die beste plek om dit op te sit indien jy wil gesels en bietjie stront praat of oor nuusgebeure ens...

As jy 'n hoofpyn het vat 'n pil of ***off. Eenvoudig soos dit.

[QUOTE=AcidRaZor]Wie gee om of dit die regte plek is om te doen of nie? Meeste van ons hier is maatjies en as iets byt wil mens graag daaroor gesels sonder dat mense jou goed sommer gaan staan en uitvee sonder geen rede nie.

Dit feit bly staan dan ajak sekerlik terugvoering wou gehad het oor 'n spesifieke issue en Off Topic is definatief die beste plek om dit op te sit indien jy wil gesels en bietjie stront praat of oor nuusgebeure ens...

As jy 'n hoofpyn het vat 'n pil of ***off. Eenvoudig soos dit.[/QUOTe

I agree, for a lot of us this forum and the freinds we make is the only place we discuss issues that concern worry us.
    AcidRazor, although your post is in "TAAL" i understand it totally.
    ek wil net vra 'hoekom is die waarheid uitgedeel soos murg?"

"the truth must stand - painful or not"

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast