i noticed on my Sony Bravia 46EX500 (and a few other make LCD tv's / Plasmas) when i plug in my NTFS External Drive it does not pick up the 1TB Drive.
It works fin on Laptop / Pc.
1. Does the USB Port only Read FAT32 ?
2. Which Application can i use to Format the entire 1TB partition to FAT32?
3. Can i create 2 Partions and just make 1 Partition 2GB and format that as FAT32 and the 2nd Partition as NTFS ?
4. Will a FAT32 1TB External Drive work on the USB Port on DSTV PVR2 Decoder?
5. Will a FAT32 1TB External Drive work on the USB Port on a DVD Player?
thanks for all the help.