Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Thread: RBM Red Bull Mobile : Enquiries

Can someone plz tell me what i must fill in and where i am n bit new to forums i have precisely the same problem the above..

Sent from my RBM_HD using MyBroadband Android App

Quote Originally Posted by emptybruwer View Post
    Can someone plz tell me what i must fill in and where i am n bit new to forums i have precisely the same problem the above..

Sent from my RBM_HD using MyBroadband Android App

Good

first thread as follow:

RBM Redbull Mobile : Enquirers
    Good Day All

Please can you repost or post, in this thread any issues you are having.
    Connection to:
    SMS
    MMS
    Internet
    Account enquirers...

In the following order please.

Number in question :
    Contact Number:
    Account Type:
    Period:
    Issue:

*EDIT:Please complete and PM

Regards
    ~AM~
    Last edited by Cell_C; 10-05-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Number in question :**********
    Contact nr:**********
    Contract: rbm 200
    Period: from march 2011

I can't register on cell c website it says my nr. Doesn't exist?

My other problem is that my minutes from the previous month wasn't brought over as my contract said it would have been?

And wat is up with the call centre can't get through to you guys.system problem!! its really irritating.

Plz help before stop recommending cell c.
    Last edited by ginggs; 09-05-2011 at 05:33 PM.

We've found a strange problem with the RBM HD (Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5) phone, when making calls on the 2G network, the other party hears a sound like a dot matrix printer in the background. Heard from a friend of ours with the same phone that he experiences the same problem, he is also in Cape Town. Is this a problem with the phone or with Cell-C's 2G network in our area?

Cell_C....any feedback on the "Account does not exist" error for RBM users trying to use the Self Service on Cell C website?
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    Cell_C....any feedback on the "Account does not exist" error for RBM users trying to use the Self Service on Cell C website?
    Good day

We are busy on it.
    and the Red bull and accounts, are aware and are prioritizing.
    i should get feed back soon
    will post as so as i get

Regards
    ~AM~

Thanks will be appreciated.

Blog Entries

mmm, Will the Motorola MB 525 be getting android updates?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMuffinMan View Post
    AFAIK, Motorola will be releasing the Froyo update locally some time this year. It is also possible for you to do the update yourself, if you're brave
    "Cultural Learnings of Oinkers for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Nkandla" - The_Librarian

Cell C rep

I "migrated" from Cell C to RBM in March - it was the most painful experience from a customer point of view I've EVER had.

Even up until the end of April, I had outstanding queries on my bill which you guys stuffed up during the transition, to which I receive one liner emails closing my queries when nothing was resolved.

I requested on numerous occasions to speak to somebody higher up to share my experiences so that Cell C can learn - I'd written off the time/energy/money wasted fighting to get refunded some of the items you guys billed me erroneously - but its apparent that nobody at Cell C really cares about delivering good service, they're more concerned with thinking up ways to make "smart" adverts to fight with VC.

Again, I extend the offer to talk to you guys so you may improve and learn from your mistakes - but I will not do it with an agent or their team leader, it just gets lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMuffinMan View Post
    Root it, install a custom rom from XDA

Quote Originally Posted by JustinB View Post
    Root it, install a custom rom from XDA
    Best thing I ever did

Also having the same problems mentioned here, no SMSs and unable to access the self service portal on the site, have sent a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinB View Post
    Cell C rep

I "migrated" from Cell C to RBM in March - it was the most painful experience from a customer point of view I've EVER had.

Even up until the end of April, I had outstanding queries on my bill which you guys stuffed up during the transition, to which I receive one liner emails closing my queries when nothing was resolved.

I requested on numerous occasions to speak to somebody higher up to share my experiences so that Cell C can learn - I'd written off the time/energy/money wasted fighting to get refunded some of the items you guys billed me erroneously - but its apparent that nobody at Cell C really cares about delivering good service, they're more concerned with thinking up ways to make "smart" adverts to fight with VC.

Again, I extend the offer to talk to you guys so you may improve and learn from your mistakes - but I will not do it with an agent or their team leader, it just gets lost.

Good day JuistinB

Please can you PM details and contact number, ill call you

Regards
    ~AM~

Quote Originally Posted by flarkit View Post
    AFAIK, Motorola will be releasing the Froyo update locally some time this year. It is also possible for you to do the update yourself, if you're brave
    that is true froyo seem amazing
    will find out if our store will assist with update. ***As that is good point

Regards
    ~AM~

Quick question. I ported my number last month....I still have not received a bill from Cell C. When is this supposed to happen and when does the first debit order go off? I nominated the 15th as my debit order date.
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast