Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 406 of 406 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406
Results 6,076 to 6,085 of 6085

Thread: HP ProLiant MicroServer

Grandmaster

Have you installed the modded bios yet? What error are you getting...I've installed Win7 via USB perfectly fine...so something you've done is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by MDE View Post
    Have you installed the modded bios yet? What error are you getting...I've installed Win7 via USB perfectly fine...so something you've done is incorrect.
    I haven't installed a nodded bios yet and would appreciate some direction on which one to go with. Also how doe I change the microserver to a normal bios?

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by SL1v3R View Post
    I haven't installed a nodded bios yet and would appreciate some direction on which one to go with. Also how doe I change the microserver to a normal bios?
    NOTE:This is under your risk.

Start here
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiNV6mjKNJk

A quick Google search found this...
    http://terfmop.co.uk/blog/2013/07/31...5th-sata-port/

There may be a newer version so do look.

So I modded and upgraded the bios and things are peachy. One problem is that I get the windows boot loader at every restart where I need to select to start windows 7. I have made the SSD the default drive with priority in the bios but still cant overcome the windows boot loader?

So I modded and upgraded the bios and things are peachy. One problem is that I get the windows boot loader at every restart where I need to select to start windows 7. I have made the SSD the default drive with priority in the bios but still cant overcome the windows boot loader?
    have 2 Win 7s installed?

Making progress, can anyone recommend a usb audio adapter for an HP N54L? I have a Gigabyte 610 card in it but I'm currently using the server as a desktop for now and was wondering if there is a usb to headphone jack adapter?

Super Grandmaster

Making progress, can anyone recommend a usb audio adapter for an HP N54L? I have a Gigabyte 610 card in it but I'm currently using the server as a desktop for now and was wondering if there is a usb to headphone jack adapter?
    Got mine from eBay R20 incl. shipping

Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    Got mine from eBay R20 incl. shipping
    R20 incl shipping? Do you have a product link?

Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    Thanks!

Page 406 of 406 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406