Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414
Results 6,196 to 6,203 of 6203

Thread: HP ProLiant MicroServer

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkard #1 View Post
    I was able to see the old driver, but it said "device is not connected to computer".

I give up. I'm copying Archer to a USB stick to watch now, and buying a new network card tomorrow.

How often does everyone else change network cards? These things seem to fail on me regularly - I keep a stock of spares, but not PCIe.
    You can uninstall the devices not connect to the computer, scan for new device see if it picks up.

Brand-less and cheap network card failed me endlessly, I end up buying major brand network card such as Intel if I have the cash or D-Link if I don't. One of my Intel pci nic brought around 2006, only died beginning of this year due to lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Keigo View Post
    You can uninstall the devices not connect to the computer, scan for new device see if it picks up.

Brand-less and cheap network card failed me endlessly, I end up buying major brand network card such as Intel if I have the cash or D-Link if I don't. One of my Intel pci nic brought around 2006, only died beginning of this year due to lightning.
    Stuck in some generic from Matrix. Working fine. Now to track down some decent cards to keep as spares.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterCH View Post
    Windows is ok in general, and sometimes it's necessary

right peeps, setup as follow:

Win 8.1
    60Gig SSD
    Sapphire 6450 1Gig
    XBMC
    4Gig Memory

But XBMC is making life so difficult. Any1 else got this setup and have it working fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Off-The-Chart View Post

Win 8.1
    60Gig SSD
    Sapphire 6450 1Gig
    XBMC
    4Gig Memory

But XBMC is making life so difficult. Any1 else got this setup and have it working fine?
    Maybe it would help if you told us what the problem is?

Quote Originally Posted by Off-The-Chart View Post

Win 8.1
    60Gig SSD
    Sapphire 6450 1Gig
    XBMC
    4Gig Memory

Mine was working fine... with SickBeard and SABNZB... I changed ISP and don't have access to a free news server and can't be bothered to pay for one.. yet..

I did have problems with the older versions of XBMC... Which version are you running? Also, check your settings and make sure they are what your hardware can handle... 4GB RAM seems a little to run HD movies but check the stats when playing something, and like "Soul Assassin" said, helps to tell us what the problem is...

hahaha you 2

just wanted to first find out if others with that exact, or very close to, that same setup

problems I get at first was that I could view n episode, but then once I start the next or another one, it would immediately start to jerk and only way to fix is to completely end the XBMC task (exiting makes it hang)

now last night I get that it starts playing an episode fine, but then about 30sec in, it just hangs

also installed K-Lite Mega Pack 10.8 but I never know which codecs are better to use for certain types of stuff

I am actually just pondering a complete format to 7 because I hate spending so much time figuring out what a problems is, on something that doesn't get used in over abundance.

Esquire representative
    Midrand, Durban, CapeTown and Port Elizabeth
    Blog Entries

Hello All

Just to inform you that we still struggling to get hold of the HP Proliant N54L Servers, however we managed to clear some stock from the Lenovo warehouse this week and got in 16x units of the Lenovo M78 SFF desktop PC’s stk# 10BSA01YSA

It honestly does not come close to the HP Proliant on HDD expandability but the specs are good and it is small form factor which is ideal as a media centre and it comes with VGA and HDMI port, 500GB HDD, 4GB and includes Windows 8.1 pro

This has not gone out to our client base , so you seeing it first here to get first opportunity to grab one , Unfortunately they are all in Midrand only.

It is limited to first come first serve – You can place your Online order now
    The stock code again is stk# 10BSA01YSA

http://www.esquire-shop.co.za/Produc...spx?id=3293340

EDIT: Showing up on Online Store Now!
    Last edited by Esquire; 06-12-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    Need an account ???
    As a member of MyBB you can purchase from us
    Click on the registration link below
    http://shop.esquire.co.za/Page.aspx?ID=821&CS=94

Esquire representative
    Midrand, Durban, CapeTown and Port Elizabeth
    Blog Entries

Hello All

Just to let you know all the Lenovo M78 Small Form Factor PC's are now sold out !!!!!
    Need an account ???
    As a member of MyBB you can purchase from us
    Click on the registration link below
    http://shop.esquire.co.za/Page.aspx?ID=821&CS=94

Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414