Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414
Results 6,196 to 6,197 of 6197

Thread: HP ProLiant MicroServer

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkard #1 View Post
    I was able to see the old driver, but it said "device is not connected to computer".

I give up. I'm copying Archer to a USB stick to watch now, and buying a new network card tomorrow.

How often does everyone else change network cards? These things seem to fail on me regularly - I keep a stock of spares, but not PCIe.
    You can uninstall the devices not connect to the computer, scan for new device see if it picks up.

Brand-less and cheap network card failed me endlessly, I end up buying major brand network card such as Intel if I have the cash or D-Link if I don't. One of my Intel pci nic brought around 2006, only died beginning of this year due to lightning.
    WebAfrica Business Uncapped 4Mbps - Affected
    Checked on 2014.11.24 12:13

Quote Originally Posted by Keigo View Post
    You can uninstall the devices not connect to the computer, scan for new device see if it picks up.

Brand-less and cheap network card failed me endlessly, I end up buying major brand network card such as Intel if I have the cash or D-Link if I don't. One of my Intel pci nic brought around 2006, only died beginning of this year due to lightning.
    Stuck in some generic from Matrix. Working fine. Now to track down some decent cards to keep as spares.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterCH View Post
    Windows is ok in general, and sometimes it's necessary

Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414