Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

View Poll Results: Do you follow Pigspotter on Twitter?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 33.03%
  • No

73 66.97%
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pigspotter grows online presence

Default Pigspotter grows online presence

Pigspotter grows online presence

The famous Twitter personality Pigspotter is actively growing his online presence with a website and branded gear

Captain Faptastic

For me, the novelty wore off after two days of his spam.
    I think old people should be killed at birth

Default Congrats!

Whatever you may think of PigSpotter, this kind of proactive entrepreneurship, particularly online, needs to be commended. Hats off to MyADSL for giving him a mention on this site. Perhaps MyADSL could make it a regular feature to showcase some new and exciting online ventures that are trying to make headway in SA.

Not only will this go a long way to helping small online startups get some traction, but it will show that even in spite of our lethargic connectivity and whatnot, we still come out with some cool and nifty online ventures.

Let's not forget that bandwidth and connectivity is not all about gaming and downloads, it's about driving the economy...and if Pigspotter can make a success of this, then hats off to him and myADSL for making it happen.
    SciFi Systems - The e-business experts. www.scifisystems.com

Well, it's at least one place we can go to check whats going on on the roads, now that i think of it, its the only place....besides the news on radio

Quote Originally Posted by Dev()n View Post
    Well, it's at least one place we can go to check whats going on on the roads, now that i think of it, its the only place....besides the news on radio
    I think at times even better than the news.

I am now finally a follower. Good work guys. Keep it up

was wondering what happened to him
    Quote Originally Posted by VodacomData View Post
    Let me know if there is anything i can do to make you happier with Vodacom , except pricing................

Grandmaster

Smart man to get into merchandising. Wonder if it will be a success?
    Q9550 @3.8 | Asus P5Q DLX | 4x2G ddrII 800 | 460GTX | Samsung S2333SW | Win7 x64 Ult

Haha is all i can say.

I am glad police are commenting about the fact that his against the law. ( not on their side but it is ironic)
    I would just like to add, STOP ****** hiding behind the god damn bushes, cutting down tree branches and ****** up the trees to hide behind, its against the law first of and secondly destroying trees and leaving rubbish where they sit.

They are criminals themselves.

I used to follow him, but it was pointless as I don't stay in Joburg and it just spammed my timeline.

people are still going on about this nob pffft

While I think it's a clever way to monetize the 'brand', I very much doubt he'll make much money out of it.

Don't give up the day job pigspotter.
    “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” - Lao Tzu

would have been cool last year

Blog Entries

At least Jessica Leandra is looking quite hot
    Last edited by nakedpeanut; 11-05-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    -|WebAfrica|-
    -|i7 3770k 4.6GHz|Custom WC loop|z77 V Gene|8GB|MSI GTX 670 Power Edition OC|160GB X25M-G2|4.5TB|QNIX @ 120Hz|-

After the constant "pigs spotted at this and that place, bring chicken" or similar lame jokes being posted constantly, I stopped following. Also people take photo's of actual pigs etc and spam it on the wall not to mention the drunks asking on a weekend where the traffic cops are sitting/patrolling. And yes, some of them actually say they are at the bar/pub/club and want to know which routes to take.

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast