Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Telkom, please wake up!

Angry Telkom, please wake up!

Dear TelkomInternet subscriber,

Herewith a report to indicate that your total usage reflects the following:

Username: XXXX@dsl512telkomsa.net

Uploaded: 0Bytes

Downloaded: 0Bytes

Combined Total: 0Bytes

Should you reach the 3.00GB cap on the combined total, you will be redirected to a throttled
    international service.

To unsubscribe from this reporting service or view your online usage graphs, go to http://
    adsl.telkomsa.net

Thank you for choosing TelkomInternet, we value your dedicated support.

Regards,

TelkomInternet

Above, the second email from telkom regarding my bandwidth usage. Nice of them to inform me of my usage, except i dont have an account with them. I dont even use a SAIX isp!!! What the hell is going on with them? Who sets these services up? Is the entire Telkom team made up of morons, or only the ones I have contact with.

P.S. I removed the real username (just incase some unlucky fool will have his username posted on a website).

Same thing happened to me. I haven't been with them for months and I start getting these irritating emails again. I had to swear, curse and threaten them to stop sending the reports to me in the first place. Now it starts again! It's damn frustrating.

I'm a pretty patient person, but I have absolutely no patience with these bunch of useless morons.

That email is just further prove that Telkom has just a bunch of idiots/morons working for them.

At least we know where the country's bandwidth is going to now.

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Abuser How dare you download nothing? Or is this Part of TelkomInternet's good management to be able to say that 90% of their users download less than 3gbytes?

Quote Originally Posted by zerofocus
    Is the entire Telkom team made up of morons
    Your question also happens to be your answer...
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici." - I came, I saw, I looked great in a toga. OR DID I?!?

"All your international bandwidth are belong to us!" [sic] - Telkom. OR DOES IT?!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ernstn
    Abuser How dare you download nothing? Or is this Part of TelkomInternet's good management to be able to say that 90% of their users download less than 3gbytes?
    The Stats are skewed!.... If 80% of the users have 2gig accounts and 20% have 3 gig account, then the average for 100 000 users are(if they MAXED out their limits per month) is 2.2Gig per month over the entire userbase.

This stat is 100% true but totally useless for anyone to use.

Richard

Master

I've got the same problem. Ended my contract with them bout 4 months ago and I still get these stupid emails. Funny thing is that when I had my contract with them I had it set to send me the reports once a week on mondays....now that I dont use them anymore, I get the fsken things every day
    The View of the Sun from the Moon can't be beaten

Careful that TelkomISP is not debiting yo9ur account on the side, sounds like something siff they would do